on 4 January 2015
I purchased this product in red, and another in blue as it was a last minute halloween costume for me and my friend.
It arrived on halloween which was perfect, so very good delivery time!
Now for the product...
I was quite disappointed in the quality of it, I thought it would be more durable and have a better feel to it. Instead it feels like I'm wearing an oversized bin bag with a drawing on it. I found that it ripped very quickly, and once it is stretched it shows a lot. If people are using this for festivals, then be sure to not join any mosh pits or raves as this thing will defiantly rip, tear or stretch and will be ruined by the time you come out! The smell is a bit strong as well, but I guess you do get kind of used to it.
Although I did not use this as a rain coat as such, it does make a good costume if you was to dress up a bit. I cannot comment on how waterproof it is, but it looks like it would protect you from a medium shower!
on 29 July 2015
Pros:
Does exactly what you and and keeps rain off.
Really small size before or after use folded to fit in pocket.

Cons:
It does not really hold its shape so unless you are a pear you wont exactly be able to make out the ghost.
You can hold it out with hands however and see what it is then.
People will probably think you like the movie pixels if you buy it in summer 2015 :)
on 11 June 2014
Love this me and my friends have got these for the v festival this year ! Whoop whoop can't wait to wear it
on 17 February 2014
I just received my very own Spinning Hat Retro Arcade Poncho.

I bought it in the excitement of booking the Isle of Wight festival, and cant wait to wear it.
Just perfect and ordering my partner the matching Poncho, on pay day so we can be matching.

(Loved my Haribo treat)
on 27 July 2014
This was a little bit bigger than I had hoped for, but after making two little cuts up the sides, I was able to tie it in two little bows to make it less baggy. The quality seems good, and the print works well. I can't wait for the chance to use it with my friend who brought the matching blue one!
on 12 July 2014
Over the moon with this!! Speedy delivery great quality material folds up to fit in my bumbag can't wait for Kendal calling to try it out been wearing it in house because it looks so cool
on 14 October 2014
Good novelty poncho and prices cheaply. Lasted 4 days ata festival and I still have it. Long enough to keep most of your body including your legs dry in a heavy downpour.
on 8 August 2014
Excellent insurance to have in your pocket at an outdoor event. My wife gave her one to a teenage girl who was cold and wet---never seen a girl so happy with a freebie.
on 8 January 2013
Brought it as a stocking filler went down well. On Christmas day everyone wanted a poncho as well so now I know what to get them for next year.

Ace item.
on 19 June 2014
Brought for download festival, it lasted a just under a day before breaking, the red one looks tacky but my partner got the blue one and it looked really good