on 26 September 2012
These stickers are great. I bought them simply to mark out recipes we have tried in our vast selection of cookery books. Using the traffic light system, red yellow and green. The other stickers i use in recipe books made for children's meals. I use the remaining orange and blue stickers depending on what my daughter does or doesn't like to eat.
Ultimately this system works really well for us but obviously they have many other uses.
None of the stickers have peeled away and we have been using them for several months now.
Would i recommend them? Yes i would.. and at such a cheap price aswell, are a bargain as far as stickers go at least.
on 10 October 2013
I recently got round to burning all our CDs onto a hard drive and these were just the thing for labelling the ones that had been done. I used the colours randomly but you could if you want use different colours for genres or whatever.

Lots and lots of coloured dots - what's not to like? Very good value too.
on 4 November 2013
I bought these dots to use in my Filofax. They have been a great addition. The dots themselves are very easy to place and quick to bind, so don't squish them down heavily unless they're in the right position! Great product, and good value for the amount you receive!
on 16 February 2013
One of the best priced of its kind on amazon. Arrived quickly and does the job. Stickers hold well and have many purposes. The five different colours make them useful for colour coding objects. I would recommend this product from this seller.
on 12 December 2012
Struggled to find spotty top for my little boy for children in need day, used these on a blue jersey top and as you get so many also gave him his own sticker strip to take with him to pre school to replace any lost spots.
on 2 September 2013
Perfect for a little project ive got going on. I used them to number different photogrpahs in my scrapbook.
Just the right size, and lovely bright colours.
on 23 August 2013
The product itself s good but smaller than I expected, it's difficult to judge sizes from the screen may be worth showing them on a calendar to highlight size
on 1 January 2014
use them to point out some events on your agenda or just to give it a personal touch without spending a lot.
these are a lot and at a very good price
on 7 December 2013
These were great, fit for any purpose and craft. I would recommend them, the children have enjoyed using them for eyes and pattern pictures etc.
on 20 March 2013
Hmmmmmm, now then, what can you say about sticky dots really. Bought for using on reward charts for my children. Quick despatch and delivery.