on 19 June 2012
Great sunglasses for the price, they are quite dark and it is perfect for sunny england !!! I would invest in better glasses if I was going to a really sunny country, but for a everyday use in London it is perfect for me, the shape is great, like the original ray bans but way more affordable. They might not suit men with large faces.....
Very happy with my purchase !
on 8 March 2014
At first I was worried about buying these glasses for multiple reasons, would they fit, would they suit my face and do they look nice.
All I can say is 10/10 for all.
They are mirrored, so they look fantastic on their own. Quite delicate, like most sunglasses/glasses so I would keep them in a hard case.
They are not too large or too small, just in the middle.
Honestly, for the price, they are more than worth it!
I might buy another for spare!
on 3 August 2014
Comfortable, had no problems, very good sunglasses at a nice price:)
on 9 September 2015
What great glasses, slightly on the small side,which is fantastic for me as I have a small head, just back from my holiday and had them on most days. And for the money I can't complain at all.
on 19 October 2015
I don't know if this is a joke or did I miss the small print?
These glasses would only fit on kids.
They are really tiny!
on 11 April 2015
Were these meant for kids? Because seriously they were the size of my little finger had to bin them
on 11 June 2015
Very fast shipping, but the sunglasses are terrible, very small.
on 27 June 2015
was bought as a gift and was well received
on 27 June 2015