5.0 out of 5 stars Help when you need it.
If ever it is 'difficult' to obtain the present you want for friends or relatives, Amaon Gift Tokens can provide the solution. Much appreciated by the recipients.
Published 12 months ago by Ged

1.0 out of 5 stars Little print unclear instructions, never again
Disappointing ! Amazon sent me a promotional email promising to issue £5 gift voucher if buying a gift card for £20. When it came to claim the promised award of £5 they have explained themselves that in between the lines it said £5 gift card for one claiming email address!!! Ridiculous !
Published 5 months ago by Casand

‹ Previous | 16 7 817 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars shame you ran out, 6 Dec. 2012
I wanted more, waited 8 days but still not available so cancelled order and ordered the £20 CARDS INSTEAD .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Oct. 2014
There quick and easy to use!! Great idea gifts!!!'

4.0 out of 5 stars ... promptly and 2 packs of 3 x £5 meant easily postable Christmas presents of 2 x £10 and 2 ..., 16 Jan. 2015
Arrived promptly and 2 packs of 3 x £5 meant easily postable Christmas presents of 2 x £10 and 2 x £5 - perfect. The only down side I would say, is they could have a much nicer design on them!

5.0 out of 5 stars quick easy little stocking fillers sure to please!!, 20 Dec. 2012
An easy way to put a smile on a face this Christmas. Pop a £5 voucher in their stocking, any age any sex will be thrilled to bits

5.0 out of 5 stars gift vouchers, 6 Dec. 2014
brilliant idea as being stuck for gift ideas the recipient can get what they want from a whole host of ideas and there is nothing not covered from craft things to household and lots more.

2.0 out of 5 stars BUT I WAS Disappointed initially. I will give it another go and ..., 3 Jan. 2015
To be fair I have not given this product a reasonable chance as I left it behind when away for several days .BUT I WAS Disappointed initially. I will give it another go and write again

5.0 out of 5 stars The gift that can't be wrong. Amazon gift card., 18 Dec. 2014
W. Claridge "wendy_books" (suffolk uk) - See all my reviews
For those people I love but don't know what to get = so much to choose from on Amazon , how can I go wrong ?
Next day delivery as well, great when short on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars These arrived in a clear, sealed bag and have ..., 31 Dec. 2014
Jennifer (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
These arrived in a clear, sealed bag and have scratch-off windows on the back to reveal the codes. Very attractive gift cards which I will definitely be buying again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not clear if these vouchers can be sent to family ..., 23 Nov. 2014
Not clear if these vouchers can be sent to family in australia and New Zealand for redemption. Can you advise please. How can I make this work? Thanks PM

1.0 out of 5 stars Voucher for Gift cards rule - silly., 13 Nov. 2014
Quite annoyed that I cannot purchase the 3-pack of £10 gift cards with the £100 voucher I've received from my love to shop savings. If I'd known this when I'd selected it last December I wouldn't have bothered. Also quite upset that the £10 voucher is not available in my local supermarkets the lowest denomination is £25. Come on Amazon have a word!!

‹ Previous | 16 7 817 | Next ›

Amazon.co.uk £10 Gift Cards - 3-Pack (Amazon MP3)