I recommend these cards - they make a bigger deal of a gift voucher than the emailed or printed versions.
Published on 21 Nov. 2012 by whereiskfr

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor availability of gift card.
Not good , needed £30 gift card , why would I want to send my nephew 3 cards , the site would not allow me to order one £30 card ...... WHY.
Published 1 month ago by zon

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks really smart - better than the email or printed versions, 21 Nov. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift for grandchild, 15 Dec. 2012
I bought this as a gift for one of my grandchildren as I have no idea what she wants and arranged with her that I would do this and she could choose her own present. I am sure she will be thrilled!

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 7 July 2013
Bought for a birthday present for 12 year old which was perfect he could buy what he wanted from a massive range of items such as amazon has

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Idea for all Kindle Owners, 25 Dec. 2012
Ms. Y. J. Palmer "book worm" (Wrexham, U.K.) - See all my reviews
A great present for the hard to get friends/family, expecially for family who are receiving kindles as Christmas presents and whant to download books or buy accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful Service, 7 Feb. 2013
I made an error in ordering and only noticed when I saw the enormous cost I had incurred - not sure whether this was due to my dimwittedness, or the poor description of how to order. However, phoned to make the correction and the guy I spoke to was extremely helpful. I received the Gift Cards in time for Christmas despite the delay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 3 pack for xmas!, 3 Feb. 2013
S. Saiet (Jersey, Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
Great that you can buy these in packs of 3 which was good for me with lots of neices & nephews to buy for for xmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present for somebody that has everything !!!, 28 Nov. 2012
Mrs. A. R. Mcgorlick ""loves to read"" (Washington,U.K.) - See all my reviews
Ideal if you know somebody that is really hard to buy for....they can pick what they want and pay with these !!!
Came very well wrapped and the gift card itself looks really classy,thick card not the flimsy stuff you sometimes get.
Definitely be buying more. A***

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal present for anyone, 26 Dec. 2012
So pleased with these gift tokens ideal for all ages all people for them to choose there own gifts, Had a very big problem before Xmas all my gift cards went missing was so unhappy one phone call to Amazon they immediately cancel all the tokens as they had the record of the numbers and replaced them all the next day .....what more can someone ask for great pressie great company

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Gift Card, 7 Jan. 2013
The goods arrived as described. Very helpful that the instrucions for using the cards was printed on the back of the greeting card. Goods arrived as promised. Great service. Easy to use when purchasing goods on Amazon. Would buy these again as gifts for friends/family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice present, 1 Jan. 2014
Every Christmas we send Amazon gift cards to all our nieces and nephews. Being able to buy them in packss rather than individually can save quite a lot of time. Good quality. Recommended.