Denomination: 10|Design Name: Generic|Change

on 19 January 2015
Bought as Christmas gifts for old friends. They found them to be great and have used them with ease. Very happy. I reminded them that they do have a 3 month limit and would not be valid after that time. They did not realise this. Maybe it should be in BIG print on the cards?
on 4 May 2015
I bought these as a gift for my nephew, so had them posted directly to his address. They arrived promptly and safely, saving me the worry and bother of using recorded delivery to ensure this. The only failing was that he did not know who had sent them, did I miss a point during the ordering process where I could have added a message, if there was one it needs to be made more obvious.
on 6 December 2013
You really can't go wrong with giving Amazon vouchers for Christmas / Birthday / Special Occasions there is pretty much something for everyone, however one slight niggle I have with these cards is that there is no backing card / and or envelopes for them (I am sure previous Amazon cards I have purchased in shops had these) and being too small to wrap you only have limited options on how you actually give them as presents.

It's a shame as other than that they do make the ideal gift.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 15 July 2016
I like to have some low value gift cards to hand to put with birthday, anniversary etc cards as a small additional gift. I know they're not personal, but they do mean the recipient can treat themselves to something they really want. These cards are ideal; the size of a credit card, plain, so suitable for all ages and gender and as they last for 10 years, no worries about them running out. Even better in this case, on Prime day there was a £5 gift balance added to my account so the actual cost was only £25. Win win!
on 6 February 2016
Fast delivery and packed well for delivery purposes. The cards were within clear plastic, so they're not 'presentable' on their own; these went inside a Christmas card so that wasn't an issue. The cards have clear, vibrant colours and images so they look like good quality, and being available as separate £10 cards was really good as they could be given together or individually as gifts. The recipient, lucky enough to receive all 3 I may add, was really pleased with these and was able to redeem them without any problems. Very pleased with purchase and would certainly consider in future when stuck for ideas.
on 18 January 2016
Great gift cards, Need to have a card though to put them in. Were well received and recipient is able to thank you via Amazon when using the voucher. Great to get these in the post rather than going to the shops to purchase. Arrived the following day so ideal if last minute gift.
on 14 March 2016
These were purchased around Christmas time and were used as stocking fillers for some of our junior relations who use Amazon for some of there shopping needs. Saves buying some presents which they will probably never use.
on 13 June 2016
I think these are a great way to build up your moneyand then purchase what you want.
I have a question regarding the use of the cards I
Think my membership has run out I take it I can still use them?
on 3 February 2016
Received these very quickly. They are exactly as you would expect. The covering on the back of the numbers is excellent. Once you have used them you can use these for putty, filler or anything else where you don't want to clean your tools off later :)
on 4 January 2015
I received a gift card for £25 for Christmas and can't redeem it. Keeps saying problem with code. I am lost totally with the help pages as it doesn't give a phone number or email to contact with gift cards received. I feel embarrassed having to contact the giver but that seems the only option. I know I'm doing everything correctly but the support for such difficulties seems lacking.