Denomination: 10|Design Name: Generic|Change

on 19 January 2015
Bought as Christmas gifts for old friends. They found them to be great and have used them with ease. Very happy. I reminded them that they do have a 3 month limit and would not be valid after that time. They did not realise this. Maybe it should be in BIG print on the cards?
on 4 May 2015
I bought these as a gift for my nephew, so had them posted directly to his address. They arrived promptly and safely, saving me the worry and bother of using recorded delivery to ensure this. The only failing was that he did not know who had sent them, did I miss a point during the ordering process where I could have added a message, if there was one it needs to be made more obvious.
on 23 February 2014
If ever it is 'difficult' to obtain the present you want for friends or relatives, Amaon Gift Tokens can provide the solution. Much appreciated by the recipients.
on 6 December 2013
You really can't go wrong with giving Amazon vouchers for Christmas / Birthday / Special Occasions there is pretty much something for everyone, however one slight niggle I have with these cards is that there is no backing card / and or envelopes for them (I am sure previous Amazon cards I have purchased in shops had these) and being too small to wrap you only have limited options on how you actually give them as presents.

It's a shame as other than that they do make the ideal gift.
on 10 November 2015
That's three Chrissey presents sorted - What can you say....... arrived promptly as is normally the case with Amazon, especially when you have prime! Pleasant design on the cards & cards of good quality.
on 6 February 2016
Fast delivery and packed well for delivery purposes. The cards were within clear plastic, so they're not 'presentable' on their own; these went inside a Christmas card so that wasn't an issue. The cards have clear, vibrant colours and images so they look like good quality, and being available as separate £10 cards was really good as they could be given together or individually as gifts. The recipient, lucky enough to receive all 3 I may add, was really pleased with these and was able to redeem them without any problems. Very pleased with purchase and would certainly consider in future when stuck for ideas.
on 31 December 2014
These arrived in a clear, sealed bag and have scratch-off windows on the back to reveal the codes. Very attractive gift cards which I will definitely be buying again.
on 17 June 2013
This item is great for a gifts that people can choose themselves. Amazon has plenty of choice for people to choose from!

Thanks amazon!
on 3 May 2015
I was pleased with my purchase vouchers, whch I have also already used, but one thing I would like to mention, my cards were purchase during the time when Amazon was promissing Free £5.00 Amazon voucher providing one spends £20.00 or more on gift cards. I have never received the e-mail with voucher to be able to use it towards my Amazon puchases. It was quite disappointing!!! I think that next time Amazon should be a bit more specific in its instructions how to obtain any such Free vouchers.
on 4 January 2015
I received a gift card for £25 for Christmas and can't redeem it. Keeps saying problem with code. I am lost totally with the help pages as it doesn't give a phone number or email to contact with gift cards received. I feel embarrassed having to contact the giver but that seems the only option. I know I'm doing everything correctly but the support for such difficulties seems lacking.