4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun but a bit small
Makes a lovely little 'extra' gift as it's actually quite small. Even though you get 16 pages, each page is just under 4 x 5.5 inches, quite a bit smaller than the book cover so it isn't as big as some of the other options, although mine was considerably cheaper than the others.
It also smelled quite chemically. I've had other which haven't been like that.
The...
Published 12 months ago by the honest shopper

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy for travelling
Nice little size for travel or meals out & keeps them occupied for a whole but fairly limited - my boys (age 2 and 4) had pretty much finished the book in one sitting (less than an hour)
Published 11 months ago by Becky

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun but a bit small, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Scratch Magic Doodle 3287 (Toy)
It also smelled quite chemically. I've had other which haven't been like that.
The holographic effect is a nice change, it seems they are harder to find than the rainbow ones.
I think these are just great fun for all ages, I have bought them for a 12 year old previously, this time I was buying for a 45 year old and myself! (29) In hindsight I would spend a bit more and get one of the larger books.
For this, you are paying half the price for half the goods so it's not bad value, it's just not enough for my doodling needs!
Good fun!

Edit to add: Just realised the dimensions were listed under 'more product information' so it was as described, I just didn't spot it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Very small!, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Scratch Magic Doodle 3287 (Toy)
Like the idea but thought it would be much larger, it is only marginally bigger than a coaster! Bit disappointed

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy for travelling, 23 Aug 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Scratch Magic Doodle 3287 (Toy)
Good value for money although the size is quite small (pocket size) and there aren't many pages (entertainment for max. one afternoon!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to keep kids occupied, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Scratch Magic Doodle 3287 (Toy)
These are perfect doodle pads. When they draw on the black the picture comes out different colours. Great way to occupy the children when you need to do something. Have recommended to others. Very prompt delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Scratch Magic Doodle 3287 (Toy)
Not onyl did my little girl enjoy this but I'd quite like one for myself! It was smaller than I thought considering the price but it's been a bit hit in our household.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, but could be bigger!, 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Scratch Magic Doodle 3287 (Toy)
My girls love these scratch books. They have had larger and cheaper ones in the past. I was disappointed with the size and consequently the price I paid for them, but I should have checked the dimensions before buying. Scratch books are very good though.

4.0 out of 5 stars pressie for Sarah, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Scratch Magic Doodle 3287 (Toy)
it was well received by my grand daughter, but I cannot give it full marks as I don't know if she has used it yet.

1.0 out of 5 stars try something else, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Scratch Magic Doodle 3287 (Toy)
This pad was much smaller in size than I expected. The cost of delivery for such a small item was astronomical. i have bought similar products for much less for my grandchildren. i wouldn't waste your money

Melissa and Doug Scratch Magic Doodle 3287