5.0 out of 5 stars Call yourselves reviewers?? Seriously??
I base most of my online purchasing decisions on customer reviews. Actually, to be more precise, I base most of my online purchasing decisions on AVERAGE customer reviews (I rarely bother to read the individual reviews). However, on this occasion I was intrigued to understand WHY/HOW-ON-EARTH an Amazon gift voucher could attract 13 negative (1 star) reviews on Amazon's...
Published on 13 Dec. 2012 by Paul Michael Ashall

1.0 out of 5 stars Card Received already used
Bought Card for Birthday present, recipient tried to make purchase on Amazon, but gift card would not complete transaction.
Contacted Amazon who stated card already used. A clear case of fraud as neither myself or the recipient has used it.
Currently going through Dispute and contacting the Police and credit card company, Amazon reply with do you know the...
Published on 4 Mar. 2013 by Yak

‹ Previous | 137 38 3977 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, 15 Jan. 2013
This arrived in good time and I was impressed with the packaging which was well received
on the day. Would use this service again without hesitation

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 14 Jan. 2013
Brilliant presentation and super fast delivery!! Was very impressed and would more than happily buy one again, a gift card that actually feels like a gift!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal gift, 14 Jan. 2013
The product was what it is ideal as a stocking filler for my lovely daughter in law she was happy so I am too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift idea, 14 Jan. 2013
A very good idea for a gift for that someone special.Beautifully presented,makes other gift vouchers look uninteresting.I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift idea, 12 Jan. 2013
Bought this for my son for an extra present and so glad I did. What a lovely well presented gift idea for a voucher. Comes in a lovely little box with a bow.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely Packaged, 12 Jan. 2013
A bit difficult to write a rave review about a gift card, but it came nicely packaged in a good quality box. (It would have fitted into a small envelope of course but somehow that would have made it more a handout than a gift, if that makes sense.) I did intend to spend what I did (£50) but I do agree with other reviews I've read that the minimum value (£40?) is a bit steep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, 12 Jan. 2013
Exactly what it says it is, nice box and nicely presented, very easy to use on Amazon, the perfect giftcard

5.0 out of 5 stars A well received gift, 11 Jan. 2013
A bit more special than an ordinary gift voucher. Well presented in an attractive box with ribbon.
The recipient was very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 11 Jan. 2013
My son-in law is very difficult to give to. He buys what he wants so this is an ideal way of giving him a present. I usually send it by email BUT ordered this - it came immediately and looked good. He had his gift at Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars gift card, 10 Jan. 2013
the item was a gift for a male family member, I was very impressed by the way it was packaged.

‹ Previous | 137 38 3977 | Next ›

Amazon.co.uk Gift Box - £250 (Birthday)