5.0 out of 5 stars Good.
I don't know what's with the bad reviews as the products perfectly fine
The code works, the packaging is nice and well that's really it
Can't really fault it other than the fact that it stated on the delivery
options that it'd be 1 day delivery when it was 2 days for me but that
doesn't matter that much. nevertheless the delivery was pretty fast.
Published 9 months ago by Sayem98

2.0 out of 5 stars Functionally fine but incorrect card with damaged box
Although the value of the card was correct, the giftcard itself was not the 'Thank You' one ordered.

The card was simply a standard Amazon branded card.

Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good., 26 Nov 2013
I don't know what's with the bad reviews as the products perfectly fine
The code works, the packaging is nice and well that's really it
Can't really fault it other than the fact that it stated on the delivery
options that it'd be 1 day delivery when it was 2 days for me but that
doesn't matter that much. nevertheless the delivery was pretty fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Call yourselves reviewers?? Seriously??, 13 Dec 2012
Paul Michael Ashall (Harrogate, North Yorkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I base most of my online purchasing decisions on customer reviews. Actually, to be more precise, I base most of my online purchasing decisions on AVERAGE customer reviews (I rarely bother to read the individual reviews). However, on this occasion I was intrigued to understand WHY/HOW-ON-EARTH an Amazon gift voucher could attract 13 negative (1 star) reviews on Amazon's own website. To be clear, what we're reviewing here is a GIFT VOUCHER IN A BOX. Amazon have obviously decided that in order to justify the cost of manufacturing a special box in which to house the gift voucher and also the cost of placing said gift voucher into said special box, the starting value of said gift vouchers should be 40. This probably provides the necessary margin of profit to justify the box manufacture and the gift voucher placement therein. This is understandable. This is NOT SOMETHING THAT ANYONE SHOULD BE GETTING THEIR KNICKERS IN A TWIST ABOUT. Yet almost ALL of the negative reviews have been written by people complaining that the STARTING PRICE of a gift voucher in a box is too high! What???????? If you want to purchase a gift voucher for a value of less than 40, there are many other options for doing so. This particular gift voucher, in a special little box, starts at 40. If you can't afford 40, BUY A DIFFERENT GIFT VOUCHER!!! Or take your business elsewhere. Do what you want... but don't waste your time (or mine) writing negative reviews, bitching about the STARTING PRICE OF A FLIPPING GIFT VOUCHER IN A BOX. If you want to buy a gift voucher in a box, stump up the money people. If you don't have 40 to spend on a gift voucher in a box, buy one that's NOT IN A BOX!!! What's wrong with you???

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb idea - a nicely presented box to better reflect the gift of a Voucher, 2 Dec 2012
I'm very impressed with the Amazon Gift Card box. Personally I have terrible taste and I would rather my loved ones pick out what they like rather then have to pretend to be pleased when I give them a rubbish gift like a spice rack, a collinder or the collected works of the Teletubbies. I have given Amazon vouchers previously but they always seem a little cheap and without thought when I've printed them off and shoved them in a card (I'm sure my family think I do them last minute...) These gift boxes are much nicer and can go under the tree, perfect! They also hopefully show a little more forethought from me and the simple gift box comes at no extra cost and with free delivery - how can I not be happy with that? A+ Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 5 Sep 2013
If your partner loves reading, and mine does, then you can't fail with the gift of hours of reading of her own choice, especially since she can choose from a variety of cut-price deals all the time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Needs 5* reviews, 15 Dec 2012
I wouldn't have bothered reviewing this, but the number of 1-star reviews don't do this product justice... So I'm giving it 5*

The box is very well presented, it's just a little bigger than the size of a credit card, with a credit-card sized gift card inside. The bow is a nice touch, and the box is easy to open.

Yes, there's a 40 minimum - not that it should matter, because you get all 40 back (well, whoever uses the gift voucher does, anyway), so what you are essentially getting here is a FREE credit-card sized gift-box. And it's tastefully done, that the recipient is appreciative of something a little more special than just a card or a emailed code.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a lovely idea, 1 Dec 2012
Doug "Doug" (York, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I have been looking for a present to say Thank You, and while an Amazon gift card is a nice idea, the plastic card, email or paper versions just do not hit the spot for me.

Then I came across these.

What a super idea, the box is well made and has a very attractive bow, the gift card is held securely in place and is presented beautifully.

An excellent present solution.

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Box, 28 Nov 2013
It is a great idea to send Amazon vouchers as a gift and I like the fact that there are so many ways in which you can send them, my favourite way is the gift box, very nicely boxes and great to wrap up for a present.

2.0 out of 5 stars Functionally fine but incorrect card with damaged box, 22 Nov 2013

The card was simply a standard Amazon branded card.

Also the gift box itself had been crushed on the corner as some point - although, the postage packaging that it arrived in seemed fine, so I can only suggest that this damage had happened prior to packing.

As this was purchased specifically to say 'thank you' to someone, this ended up seeming like a slightly shabby afterthought

2.0 out of 5 stars ARRIVED TOO LATE, 21 Oct 2013
Djh J. Hond - See all my reviews
I selected to pick the gift card up from my local store, which is not actually that local as we live ruraly. I was given a time by when the package should arrive. Having made two seperate trips to the "local" store, it still hadn't arrived. I bought the gift card for someone and selected the delivery type as I needed it asap.....however.....by the time it actually arrived, the "moment" had gone where the recipient would have fully apprceiated it, so the gesture on part was ruined.

2.0 out of 5 stars 'Next Working Day' delivery wasn't, not even next next day!, 19 Aug 2013
completely missed the date of the event. No contact to ring and check, completely unsatisfactory. I'm sure the product will be fine when it finally arrives.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Box - 250 (Generic)
250.00