8,031 Reviews
 (6,478)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service
My Mum had received an Amazon Kindle as an early birthday present and so I wanted to buy her something relevant to it. She had already bought herself a case and charger so that wasn't an option.

I searched on Google if Amazon did Kindle gift cards and the word was that there was nothing specific to Kindle's in the way of gift cards.

However, I came...
Published on 18 Oct. 2011 by Amie C

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem with Parcel Force
Published 9 months ago by Ali B

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, 18 Oct. 2011

However, I came onto Amazon and saw the gift card link and was happy to see there is a Kindle gift card design. Ordered a £20 gift card on a Sunday and received it by Tuesday, so service was excellent.

The gift card design itself is very nice and the package comes with an enveloped and a card to write a message.

After the gift card is received its also very simple to input it into Amazon and actually use it.

Would definitely recommend for Kindle users and for birthday's, it is an excellent and speedy service and I cannot fault it at all.

The only thing I hope for is that Amazon add a few more gift card amount options, for example £15, £25 etc.

5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice gift card, 12 Sept. 2014
Susman "Sussman" (London Mills IL) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Like other reviewers have mentioned what can you write about a gift card? Well in terms of delivery it came within the quoted time frame, and was posted through the door. The card itself was a nice design and you are able to write a little message for the recipient. Inside the card there is your bog standard credit card sized card, with a voucher code. All in all a good product that does what it is designed for, and useful if you are unsure on what to get as present for that special someone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem with Parcel Force, 11 May 2014
The product is absolutely what you would expect, a gift card, but I chose to have the next day delivery as this was a present. I simply thought there would be no issue with being out when it was delivered as it is low value and fits in a letter box, but because next day delivery is delivered by parcel force they insisted on taking it to the nearest post office as I was out. When I collected it from the post office they could not understand why as it is not a 'signed for' item. Therefore if you are not going to be at home all the next day I would not recommend choosing next day delivery, simply stick to the normal royal mail delivery.

1.0 out of 5 stars you have to hand over a pathetic invoice, complete with all your personal details, 21 Dec. 2014
Don't bother asking for a message in the card. They won't do it. They only print it on the invoice, meaning for the other person to actually see the message, you have to hand over a pathetic invoice, complete with all your personal details. Which is the most ridiculous thing I've heard.
Also, ignore the "Guaranteed next day delivery" bit. Because they can't do that either.
Rubbish. And amazon don't care much going by their emails.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT TRUST AMAZON'S ONE DAY DELIVERY PROMISE., 23 Sept. 2014
Do not trust Amazon to deliver a birthday card/ gift card on time for someone's birthday.

I ordered one on Thursday for someone's birthday on the following Saturday. I asked for one-day delivery and received an email later on Thursday to say the card had been dispatched.

I assumed that the card had been delivered until I received an email on Tuesday (three days after the birthday) saying it was "being delivered today". There was no apology for the delay and the email was worded as though it was being delivered to my address. When I went to track the order, I found that it had been delivered to the wrong depot on Friday but Amazon had not informed me of this at the time. If they had, I could have made other arrangements (i.e. posting a card myself).

I rang Amazon but all they could suggest was I cancel the order. I explained that it was too late to do that and I made clear my dissatisfaction with their "service".The person I spoke made the usual profound apologies and said they would address these issues.

Incredibly, I then received an email from them timed at 19.02 informing me that they had "tried but failed to deliver my order today".
I rang them and the person I spoke to said it could not be posted through the letterbox at the recipient's address because "no one was in to give them permission"(sic), I explained that nowhere on their Gift Card page was it explained that someone had to be in to take delivery and also pointed out the difficulty of ensuring this when delivery was to a third party. All they could do was to apologise again.

To add insult to injury, when I looked again at the tracking information, I found that they were now claiming that the delivery had been rescheduled for later in the week "at the sender's request!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazon had a problem with this card and i ended ..., 15 Dec. 2014
Amazon had a problem with this card and i ended up with two cards, one ok one blocked. I want to contact Amazon to find out which one is which but will someone please tell me how to do this?

many places say contact us but nowhere seems to show how. Wouldn't it be easier for the words 'contact us' to be a hyperlink?

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 3 Oct. 2011
Gift card came day after ordering - thought service was excellent and just as promised. I was extremely happy with design and look of product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wider shopping experience for the receiver, 22 Sept. 2011
N. Vaughan (Hereford, England, UK.) - See all my reviews
This is my first gift card I have purchased and it went really well. I was due to buy a birthday present for my sister but just couldn't think of anything she could make real use of.

So instead I opted to buy her an Amazon gift voucher with the added bonus of a card. Unlike your run of the mill high street gift voucher, the Amazon gift card provides a massive choice of products ranging from virtually anything, without the restriction of high street products.

Simply place the long string of code on the back of the gift card (that looks like a credit card) at the checkout on Amazon and you'll get credited for the amount you paid on the card. Whatever value you've added on the card, you won't be charged a penny more. You will also get your gift card sent to you with free delivery.

The gift card is stuck in a birthday style card so you only need to write a message in the card and on the white envelope the card comes in.

If you've run out of ideas for a gift then let them buy something they really want with an Amazon Gift Card. This will be my choice from now on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift Note, 1 Dec. 2011
This was quickly delivered today from yesterday, however I had to stay in the house all day just to wait for this delivery as it needed a "signature".
I was told the latest they will be delivered would be at 3pm.
I did not hear a knock until I found this parcel through my letterbox and checked with the tracking site to see how long ago this was delivered (just before 3pm).
What a waste of my day!
Opened the parcel up to get the card out and see what and how they wrote the Gift Note in, as I've requested for one.
I was disappointed with this as I was expected the note to be written inside the gift card, not on some piece of paper on a packing slip outside the envelope with a card and gift voucher inside!

Don't bother writing a Gift Note for this or any Gift cards on here - just order it as everything else is fine - then you can write a note yourself in a card.
It would be better if they mentioned where they are going to put the note in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift card, 20 Dec. 2013
Not sure how you rate a gift card, is what it is. Tremendous delivery speed & ideal when you don't know what to buy someone - can't go wrong with Amazon

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £15 (Kindle)