5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
Published on 13 Feb 2011 by Cliff

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad and Great Price
I recently decided to buy a bunch of plain different coloured T-Shirts for summer time. I ordered myself some of these Gildan shirts along with some Fruit of the Loom Super Premium shirts.

Published on 2 Sep 2011 by TSG

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 13 Feb 2011
I'd been looking for some cheap, heavy-duty cotton T-shirts for a while. I used to love the old M&S ones but, like most of their stuff these days, their quality has become a travesty. I was given a Gildan to wear and loved it. A quick search on-line found a supplier at a very good price and ordered up a few. I wasn't disappointed when they arrived and I tried them on: they're great and would recommend them to anyone. I'll probably buy some more when these wear out too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad and Great Price, 2 Sep 2011

Whilst the Gildan are not bad tops at all I would deffinately recommend the Fruit of the Loom tops instead. The Gildan shirts seemed a little thinner cotton wise and I found them to be baggy compared to the nice fit of the Fruit of the Looms. The Gildan tops are that little bit cheaper though.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOOD QUALITY, 25 Mar 2014
These t-shirts are well made and a good quality weight. I like the fact they they were pre shrunk. They have washed well and my husband is very happy with them. Have bought other brands in the past which have been to short in the body and have shrunk in the wash. Very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good T shirts, 25 Sep 2013
Unlike the Fruit of the loom tops these dont shrink in the first wash so now I have 2 oversized T shirts. Next time I wont try to be smart and would get the right size.

4.0 out of 5 stars They do the job., 18 Mar 2014
I seems impossible to get t shirts that fit around the neck, real crew neck. these are not too bad but as for them being heavy cotton is a bit of a misnomer, they are quite thin, but ok for under a shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 19 Feb 2014
Bought loads of these T-shirts!! Whoooops!! Soooo cool for the price.. I'm waiting on more arriving!! A++++ & very good quality !!

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor fit, 25 Jan 2014
tee shirt was huge more like xxl than large... poor cut also didn't feel heavy cotton to me was very light.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looser than some, 21 Sep 2013
I have recently also bought Fruit of the Loom T shirts. The Fruit of the Loom Heavy Cotton (Large) fit me (42" chest) better than the Gildan, which are quite loose. I would try the Gildan in medium next time. I haven't had them long enough to asess the durabiklity and washing performance, but I'm hoping they will be better than the FOTL which are looking shabby after a couple of washes.

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality for the cost, 17 Aug 2013
Very good vfm. Thick cotton ,well made and a T-shirt I am happy to buy again and have done so

4.0 out of 5 stars Gildan Heavy Cotton T, 11 July 2013
Good fit, washes without shrinkage or loss of colour, expected the material to be a little 'heavier' but a good T for the money-much better VFM than GAP!