on 30 May 2013
I was looking for a watch with a big dial and stylish and this watch certainly got both of those attributes. As already have some chronograph watches, so this time I go for something simple, and I am happy I got this one. Did not realize that the main body would be so heavy but its not a problem at all. Only thing I could not figure it out how they are selling a 599 pounds watch for 65 pounds :)
on 28 May 2013
This is a gGreat product looks smart what a buy at this price.Lots of comments already asking where i got it from
on 24 May 2013
I CHOSE THIS RANKING BECAUSE IT IS A FINE LOOKING WATCH,AND SOMWHAT DIFFERENT IT BEING GREEN/BLACK.AS AN AVID COLLECTOR (210) THE STYLE,BRAND AND PRICE DICTATED ME TO OWN IT.SITS NICELY ON THE WRIST,BIG,BUT NOT HIDEOUSLY BIG.EASY TO TELL THE TIME AND DATE. THE ADVERT SAYS IT HAS A CHRONOGRAPH DISPLAY,IT MOST DEFINATELY DOES NOT. THIS WATCH SUITS ME FINE,AND IF YOU TOO ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD QUALITY TIMEPIECE,WITH DATE FUNCTION AND LOOKS A BIT DIFFERENT FROM THE NORM,THEN THIS ONE IS FOR YOU TOO.Stan The Man.
on 30 April 2015
been looking for a while for a good watch,and wow did i get one.
Quality piece and price,it looks like it's not going to be my last invicta
on 3 August 2013
delivered on time. looks smart and works well. its much bigger than it looks on the computer screen. very happy with this watch.
on 24 November 2015
It's the second invicta watch I bought my husband. It's fantastic quality for the money
on 10 December 2014
big watch .I bought this and must say the picture is better than the real thing ..
on 3 December 2014
Excellent watch for the price. Would recommend the watch to anyone.
on 14 July 2013
This is one of the nicest watches in my collection. It you can never buy to many can you no
on 24 May 2013
Love this watch.got it for my boyfriends birthday and he loves it too.got it at a discounted price which im also very pleased with.delivered quickly.actually would like one myself now.;-)