5.0 out of 5 stars Clever idea
I've bought one of these because I can see the advantage of having a nail file that's easy to find in your handbag but doesn't scratch everything it comes into contact with (which has happened with most other files I've owned, as they always manage to make it out of their case!).
Published on 5 April 2012 by Princess Gilo

2.0 out of 5 stars Really disappointing
Published on 12 April 2012 by lou-kate

2.0 out of 5 stars Really disappointing, 12 April 2012
This review is from: Stylfile Emergency Nail File (Personal Care)
I love the idea of a nail file that is curved, and that aspect of the product works very well indeed, it really is easier to file. I also love the idea of a file to carry around. My big disappointment is that the attachment at the top of the file, with which it can be hung from a key ring, broke within seconds, it just came plain of the top and I hadn't even tried to put it on yet, just fell away! It appeared very cheaply made in this regard, and I would have rather have paid a bit more for an item that didn't fall apart as soon as it came out the packet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever idea, 5 April 2012
This review is from: Stylfile Emergency Nail File (Personal Care)
The spiral is a very clever way to encase the file, and you can roll back the spiral to use the file when you need to do a quick bit of emergency nail filing (which I find happens quite a lot when I'm out and about). Plus, I love the fact that Tom said on the recent Apprentice You're Fired show that he applied his idea of an "emergency biscuit" to this invention. Comedy. Makes me smile every time I use it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Emergency file, 3 Jun 2012
This review is from: Stylfile Emergency Nail File (Personal Care)
This is a neat product that does the job, however, it could do with a stop on the bottom of the case as it does tend to fall out when it's hanging from the car ignition for some time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great file-Poor case, 28 Nov 2012
L. Baker - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stylfile Emergency Nail File (Personal Care)
I loved the actual file, it was easy to use. I however really disliked the spiral covering. It stretched easily and therefore the file came out. Eventually the key ring broke. Overall rather disappointing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present for a work colleague, 2 Jun 2013
This review is from: Stylfile Emergency Nail File (Personal Care)
Wasn't sure what to get her for her birthday so decided on this. She loves Tom from The Apprentice and she is always "grooming". She absolutely loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Xmas gift, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Stylfile Emergency Nail File (Personal Care)
I purchased 3 of these as small 'extra' gifts for the women in my family at Xmas. All were very pleased to receive them, and impressed with the concept.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 25 April 2013
Simon Andrew (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stylfile Emergency Nail File (Personal Care)
i have not had to use mine yet as the stylfile collection has one in the pack but i found if i keep my nails in trim with my stylfile my nails havn't broken.

2.0 out of 5 stars Malfunctioned, 24 April 2013
This review is from: Stylfile Emergency Nail File (Personal Care)
The file is fab but in less than a week it feel from the cool casing and was lost. I am extremely disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Huge disappointment!, 8 Feb 2013
This review is from: Stylfile Emergency Nail File (Personal Care)
I was so disappointed as I love Tom from the apprentice but I can't lie, awful product! Firstly, it just looks a bit wierd. It looks weak and its basically a nail file in a spring. The amount of time the spring got caught in my bag etc and once it got caught when opening a door and it stretched the spring, nail file never stayed put after that. Only lasted a couple of weeks before the bin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 8 Jan 2013
This review is from: Stylfile Emergency Nail File (Personal Care)
To have a small file handy in your handbag and have it protected by the spring cover is clever. Lovely small gift or stocking filler

Stylfile Emergency Nail File