5.0 out of 5 stars Clever idea
I've bought one of these because I can see the advantage of having a nail file that's easy to find in your handbag but doesn't scratch everything it comes into contact with (which has happened with most other files I've owned, as they always manage to make it out of their case!).
Published on 5 April 2012 by Princess Gilo

2.0 out of 5 stars Really disappointing
Published on 12 April 2012 by lou-kate

2.0 out of 5 stars Really disappointing, 12 April 2012
This review is from: Stylfile Emergency Nail File (Personal Care)
I love the idea of a nail file that is curved, and that aspect of the product works very well indeed, it really is easier to file. I also love the idea of a file to carry around. My big disappointment is that the attachment at the top of the file, with which it can be hung from a key ring, broke within seconds, it just came plain of the top and I hadn't even tried to put it on yet, just fell away! It appeared very cheaply made in this regard, and I would have rather have paid a bit more for an item that didn't fall apart as soon as it came out the packet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever idea, 5 April 2012
This review is from: Stylfile Emergency Nail File (Personal Care)
The spiral is a very clever way to encase the file, and you can roll back the spiral to use the file when you need to do a quick bit of emergency nail filing (which I find happens quite a lot when I'm out and about). Plus, I love the fact that Tom said on the recent Apprentice You're Fired show that he applied his idea of an "emergency biscuit" to this invention. Comedy. Makes me smile every time I use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present for a work colleague, 2 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Stylfile Emergency Nail File (Personal Care)
Wasn't sure what to get her for her birthday so decided on this. She loves Tom from The Apprentice and she is always "grooming". She absolutely loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Xmas gift, 14 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Stylfile Emergency Nail File (Personal Care)
I purchased 3 of these as small 'extra' gifts for the women in my family at Xmas. All were very pleased to receive them, and impressed with the concept.

2.0 out of 5 stars disapointing, 6 May 2012
This review is from: Stylfile Emergency Nail File (Personal Care)
I bought this with the intention of buying the full size product once it was in stock, but now I wont bother. As for an emergency nail file it's a good idea, the spiral casing stops the file damaging phones or other items in your bag. It's a handy little device, so why do I not rate it................. well what's with the shape? It's very fiddly if you have square nails to try and keep the shape and not round them off. The first time I just went with it and rounded my nails and it was fine, the second time I want to keep my nails square so I filed trying to keep that shape, I did it but I had to take my time which in an emergency I just want to file the rough edge and get on with my work. Great product if you don't have square nails

3.0 out of 5 stars Great file-Poor case, 28 Nov. 2012
L. Baker - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stylfile Emergency Nail File (Personal Care)
I loved the actual file, it was easy to use. I however really disliked the spiral covering. It stretched easily and therefore the file came out. Eventually the key ring broke. Overall rather disappointing!

3.0 out of 5 stars Emergency file, 3 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Stylfile Emergency Nail File (Personal Care)
This is a neat product that does the job, however, it could do with a stop on the bottom of the case as it does tend to fall out when it's hanging from the car ignition for some time.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 25 April 2013
Simon Andrew (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stylfile Emergency Nail File (Personal Care)
i have not had to use mine yet as the stylfile collection has one in the pack but i found if i keep my nails in trim with my stylfile my nails havn't broken.

3.0 out of 5 stars Stylfile - great idea, needs to be a bit more robust!, 19 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Stylfile Emergency Nail File (Personal Care)
This emergency file is a great idea, and I like the designer after seeing him win the Apprentice last year. However after 2 days the file came away from the keyring. Easily fixed with a bit of superglue but I nearly lost the file as it happened whilst out shopping. If the keyring bit was a little more robust I would have given it 5 stars as the file itself and the protective cover are excellently thought out and quite ingenious. And I always need a nail file and can never find one!

1.0 out of 5 stars Huge disappointment!, 8 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Stylfile Emergency Nail File (Personal Care)
I was so disappointed as I love Tom from the apprentice but I can't lie, awful product! Firstly, it just looks a bit wierd. It looks weak and its basically a nail file in a spring. The amount of time the spring got caught in my bag etc and once it got caught when opening a door and it stretched the spring, nail file never stayed put after that. Only lasted a couple of weeks before the bin!

Stylfile Emergency Nail File