5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, strong backpack
Published on 27 Oct 2011 by Gill B

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag but not as described in the pictures
This is a nice bag with good build quality as to be expected with a Jansport product.

Published on 9 Aug 2011 by Eadan

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, strong backpack, 27 Oct 2011
Gill B (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jansport Trinity Daypack (Sports)
I've had one of these for about 8 years and the only reason I want to replace it is I damaged the zip for the main compartment, so it keeps splitting open. I originally got it to use as carry-on luggage for a 6 week trip and then used it in addition as a school bag carrying lots of heavy books daily during school term time for at least 6 years (teacher, not student, so it hasn't had to put up with rough and tumble a teenage boy might put it through!).

It is well balanced when full (unlike the Beamer, which I also have) and a good length. It has a large main compartment, a smaller middle compartment with pockets inside and a small front compartment with a clip inside for keys. The new one also has a laptop compartment in the main compartment and my 15.5" widescreen laptop just fits in, although it sticks out the top of the inner compartment and the velcro strap doesn't do up over it - the main compartment closes with the laptop in place. Obviously designed before the advent of the widescreen laptop. The back of the pack is well padded, as are the shoulder straps, so even if the bag is really heavy it doesn't cut into your shoulders. There is also a compartment at the top for an ipod or similar, with a headphone outlet.

All in all, an excellent bag and although it costs quite a bit it's well worth it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag but not as described in the pictures, 9 Aug 2011
This review is from: Jansport Trinity Daypack (Sports)

However I was very disappointed when I received the bag because it has no padding along the back of the bag as shown in the product images. Amazon should remove the picture of the padding along the back of the bag because the padding is non existent and is entirely misleading to the customer. I added a picture of the back of the padding to show everyone the product they are actually buying. Also in the pictures a drink holder at the side of the bag is shown, this aswell is non-existent in the bag which I received. Everything else on the bag is as described in the pictures.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Jansport Trinity Daypack (Luggage)
My partner loves it. Big enough to fit everything for work and enough compartments to keep food separate to paperwork. Jansport. You can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Suprisingly big, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Jansport Trinity Daypack (Sports)
First thoughts when taking this out of the box was that it looks a little smaller than I was hoping for, but after filling it with things it was surprisingly spacious. It has a very nice feel of quality to it, the material is tough and it's very comfortable to wear even with a fairly heavy load.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, strong and looks good, 15 Feb 2013
Ravi Vemuri (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jansport Trinity Daypack (Sports)
I bought this to replace my old faithful Jansport rucksack I bought in 2000. That bag is still in good shape despite many years of regular use, but I was just bored of using the same bag for so many years. This bag is lightweight and is strong (I load it up with shopping coming back from work some times). Also the looks mean that I don't have to feel embarrassed with a rucksack even with a suit and tie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, elegant, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Jansport Trinity Daypack (Luggage)
We had ordered a green Jansport but it turned out a bit too chemically coloured for my daughter so she chose this one instead. very pleased with, great quality, survives heavy school loads of 12-15 lb!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 12 Nov 2013
Mr. G. Kouvatsis "Greg" (Athens, Greece) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jansport Trinity Daypack (Shoes)
I was hoping the bag would be just a little bigger, but hey. The dimensions are listed, but you might find you wanted the bag a bit bigger too.

Material seems durable, I've had jansport bags before and they are built to last. I've sprayed this bag with fabsil to waterproof it. Job done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: Jansport Trinity Daypack (Shoes)
Very well built bag, water-resistant and feels like its going to last for ever- comes with a lifetime guarantee anyway! Love the padding on the back and the straps, strong carry/hanging handle, good zips, resistant fabric and good stitching, easily fits everything I need in for a whole day at uni including books, water, lunch, maybe some clothes, gym kit ect. Even fits my 17" mcabook pro (only just, since its designed for 15" laptops. Would recommend to any student or anyone else that needs a great bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cork, 22 Sep 2013
Joy Coughlan - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jansport Trinity Daypack (Sports)
Bought this bag for my 10 year old daughter as I was sick of all the others falling apart. It looks great, has plenty if pockets and most importantly seems really strong. It's a perfect size for all her school books and lunch bag. I bought a different brand bag for my son & the zip broke the first week back at school so I will definitely stick with Jan Sport for all the kids in future.

4.0 out of 5 stars All in all its a good backpack, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Jansport Trinity Daypack (Shoes)
Well all in all its a good backpack. it is Quality make and looks nice.
the laptop compartment could be better ( too soft ), I am actually not sure how well it will protect my laptop