on 17 March 2013
This is a well made toy with a lot of accessories, it was bought as a birthday present for my 8 year old daughter and she has played with it constantly, more than all the other presents put together! She does collect Sylvanian Families toys so was able to mix and match with various other characters and accessories. It is great for imaginative play and has a lot of small details that makes it seem 'real' for her. We will definitely continue buying this range of toys.
on 17 January 2015
Hours of fun!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 February 2014
Santa kindly brought me this. On Christmas day, i opened this, and to my surprise , The campervan! I was hoping for it for months! As mum and dad said they're getting the cow family, they needed there home! PLUS, from my brother he got me the Sylvanian tent with ingrid. I already had a bunny that looked like her, so i made her the mother. And, they were maids. The grandparents of the cow family came for my birthday ( A couple of days after christmas) And made them a lego hut. So, i spend hours upon hours making stories and its a must buy! SO,

BUY!
its sooooooooo fun
BUy
Great for boys and girls
Every kid will love it
Oh buy! ITS THE BEST!
on 15 November 2013
The sylvanian families campervan will be a treat for the nicest of sylvanian families! Anyway, I'm certain that my adorable granddaughter will love it (together with a new and very appeciative sylvanian family).
on 16 January 2014
Fantastic camper van, good quality, lots of lovely extra bits & pieces, even stickers to add...would have loved a family to be included, so need to buy desperately...loved by niece this Christmas!
on 20 March 2014
What a beautiful item. I think I enjoy it more than my grandaughter who has hours of fun with it.
All her friends are impressed and the "bunnies" are having wonderful holidays.
on 15 January 2014
My granddaughter loved this campervan especially as she and her family have a real camper van . I would have loved this when I was a little girl . Still like to play with it with Poppy
on 6 December 2012
My 6 year old niece loved this so who am I to argue! As with most Sylvanian items it seems expensive for what you get but my niece does seem to get a lot of fun out of it.
on 8 May 2014
This is really fantastic the attention to detail is brilliant my youngest loves it - it's just trying tnot to lose all the little bits that's the trick!
on 15 February 2014
My daughter loves sylvanian families do this worked out to be a great gift. Good quality as expected and this was the best price on the Internet.

See one answered question