5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, chunky and well made toy plus accessories
Published 14 months ago by JK

3.0 out of 5 stars Sylvanian family campervan
Smaller than I expected. Really liked the attention to detail for all utensils etc. Our granddaughter enjoys playing with it but gets frustrated when the very small accessories go walkabout.
Published 20 months ago by Denniss

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, chunky and well made toy plus accessories, 4 July 2013
JK "Julie K." (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Campervan (Toy)
We've just started collecting the Sylvanian Families for my granddaughter. I was particularly impressed with the Campervan as it's a decent size, well made and very durable. The opening components don't catch or snag and are easy for little fingers to manage. There are lots of small, very cute, accessories included with the campervan but they are 'very small' so you do have to keep on eye on them if you don't want them to get lost and damaged. I'm particularly fond of the tiny pink sleeping bags that fit onto the beds in the roof space. Inner furniture can be moved out of the van to make more room for play and extra characters. A really nice, well made toy that's much loved and regularly played with. I'm happy and, more importantly, my granddaughter's delighted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Camper van, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Campervan (Toy)
This was a brilliant toy that my daughter loved. It included lots of little extras. She has hours of fun creating her own little stories with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Campervan (Toy)
I bought this toy for my granddaughter and when I received it I was thrilled, very got standard and so many extras wonderful, I would recommend it to either girls or boys.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sylvanian family campervan, 5 Jan 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter was pleased, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Campervan (Toy)
Brought this for granddaughter for Christmas as she asked for it she was very pleased with it although I think it is rather overpriced

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Campervan (Toy)
Santa kindly brought me this. On Christmas day, i opened this, and to my surprise , The campervan! I was hoping for it for months! As mum and dad said they're getting the cow family, they needed there home! PLUS, from my brother he got me the Sylvanian tent with ingrid. I already had a bunny that looked like her, so i made her the mother. And, they were maids. The grandparents of the cow family came for my birthday ( A couple of days after christmas) And made them a lego hut. So, i spend hours upon hours making stories and its a must buy! SO,

BUY!
its sooooooooo fun
BUy
Great for boys and girls
Every kid will love it
Oh buy! ITS THE BEST!

5.0 out of 5 stars attention to detail very good., 9 Dec 2012
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Campervan (Toy)
just the thing to entertain the sylvanium crazy grand-daughter. She spends hours in the fantasy world created. Will love it as gift fot Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Yet another winner

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Campervan (Toy)
Great delivery, one very happy little girl as she opened it. Love all the little bits and pieces so much detail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big hit with my little girl, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Campervan (Toy)
This is really fantastic the attention to detail is brilliant my youngest loves it - it's just trying tnot to lose all the little bits that's the trick!

Sylvanian Families Campervan