Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 3 September 2013
This looked nice in the box, but the dress seems to gather and hold every speck of dirt or dust to come within ten meters of it. It doesn't even wash well. The crown is not stitched on securely enough, so it didn't last long, and so although in the box she looked like a little princess, soon after she looked more like a poor disheveled street ragamuffin, down on her luck.
on 6 June 2013
I was very pleased to purchase this toy as its difficult to get hold of and my daughter loves watching her little princess dvds. I'm annoyed that as soon as I ordered it went down by £5 in price a few days later...
on 27 January 2014
I'm absolutely thrilled with this doll and my Daughter loves it too!

Well made and just like the TV character. My one year old won't watch the programme now without having the doll by her side!
on 14 January 2013
My granddaughter wanted her for Christmas and has been playing with her ever since. Nice and soft, Appears pretty durable too so all in all a very good buy. Thank you D Cowton
Excellent Little Princess doll. My daughter loves the books so was pleased to find this for her. Good size and excellent quality. Would recommend, delivery was fast too.
on 10 November 2014
My little girl loves little princess so I was so pleased when this arrived. Delivery was fast and the doll is exactly like little princess. It was suppose to be a christmas present but I was that pleased with it I gave it to her now, oops! She hasn't put it down, would definitely recommend.
on 13 April 2014
My little girl is completely obsessed with the little princess! So when it was left on her bed as a suprise she couldn't have been more thrilled! Lovely doll,good quality and perfect bedtime buddy!
on 5 April 2014
I bought this little doll for my granddaughter for part of her easter present carnt wait to see her little face she princess mad. Looks just like the cartoon DVDs. Prompt service.
on 23 July 2013
Great fun and educational. My daughter loves this. And I love it to. The best childrensshow ever! Maybe not small boysstuff favorite. But why not try?
on 22 May 2013
This doll is lovely, just like the character. Well made and a good size. Shame that the other characters from the show are not available anywhere!