5.0 out of 5 stars Looked for these for ages
Not boasting but I do NOT have a big head.
Hats fall over my eyes. I have trouble getting glasses so to find these was a real blessing.
They are great at stopping me having to shade my eyes even with sunglasses on.
Thanks.
Published 1 month ago by JEAN

1.0 out of 5 stars did not fit
Not nearly big enough to fit over mens glasses. Would only suit small ladies glasses.
Pity as seemed good quality and attractive appearance
Returned
Published 10 months ago by Moondance

1.0 out of 5 stars did not fit, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: POLARISED OVER GLASSES SUNGLASSES WEAR OVER PRESCRIPTION GLASSES GRAPHITE SMALL FIT (Apparel)
Pity as seemed good quality and attractive appearance
Returned

5.0 out of 5 stars Looked for these for ages, 30 May 2014
Not boasting but I do NOT have a big head.
They are great at stopping me having to shade my eyes even with sunglasses on.
Thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, 22 May 2014
R. L. Pegler (England) - See all my reviews
I like these overglass sunglasses, it is a novel idea and saves a lot of expense of having to buy prescription sunglasses. The only slight drawback is that they are heavier than I thought they would be. However this is a minor thing and overall they are a very good buy. I have a small build and these glasses suit my small face. They would not fit large framed glasses however. But for me they are ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sunglasses, 29 Mar 2014
Mrs. J. B. Schofield "JuneS" (Grimsby) - See all my reviews
These overglasses are great, they fit well over my glasses and look ok on my small face. They were the 3rd pair I ordered, the other two were much too big for my face.
They cut out a lot of glare and are so easy to wear. You forget that you are wearing two pairs. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting sunglasses without the expense of prescription glasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars sun glasses, 26 Dec 2013
well worth the money, ideal for people who wear glasses, i use mine for fishing more comfortable than clip on's

2.0 out of 5 stars too small, 8 Oct 2013
it will probably fit over a childs glasses, its much too small for adults, however looks like good quality and reliable too