4.0 out of 5 stars Glasses
Great for driving and I am a green lawn bowler great for that two. Great comfort to know that your eyes are protected against thecsun
Published 15 months ago by Ms. C. Kingston-lynch

1.0 out of 5 stars tunnel vision
This product was unsuccessful, my vision was affected, I had double vision and tunnel vision when wearing them, my vision was certainly not normal and it would not have been safe to have worn them for driving and would have been uncomfortable to wear at any time. I returned them immediately for a full refund.
Published 4 months ago by Ms. A. Penfound

4.0 out of 5 stars Glasses, 19 April 2013
This review is from: POLARISED OVER GLASSES SUNGLASSES WEAR OVER PRESCRIPTION GLASSES GRAPE SMALL FIT (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very small, 17 April 2014
Great over glasses but I found them too small for an adult. Company were fan and took them back and exchanged them for the bigger size which are great.

1.0 out of 5 stars tunnel vision, 12 Mar 2014