5.0 out of 5 stars Badminton Racket Grip Tape
I friend fitted this and it looks as good as new. Feels very comfortable. We shall see how it wears.
Published 6 months ago by DianneB

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sticky backed as expected
Published 19 months ago by yenco

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sticky backed as expected, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Badminton Racket Grip Tape Overgrip Belt Band Black (Misc.)
This grip tape is a wrap around only. There is no sticky back to it as I had expected. Although not 'advertised' as stickable I was expecting a fastening 'glue back' to the tape to keep it in place. I must add that I had to use it immediately and therefore just wrapped it around the handle and I am using a rubber band to hold it on and it is still there. I do not expect it to last for many more games but at the price it is I really can't complain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Badminton Racket Grip Tape, 26 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby carriage handle fixed, 25 Sep 2013
Needed to fix our baby carriage handle so it did not slip when we pushed it.
Worked a treat !

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicely, 1 Jun 2013
I am not using it on any racket but instead on my snooker cue :)
Weird iead but it does make my cue looks cool and more importantly give it better grip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to put on and stays in place. Effective cushioning., 13 May 2013
Good tape for the price. Helps to cushion the elbows from soreness. I discovered that I needed to order two to give my elbows extra support.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good grip, 17 Feb 2013
I actually bough this to wrap around the handles of 2 walking stick tops so I would have a better grip as the handles were slipping under my hands. Love the outcome and feel of the tape. Comfy to hold and very good grip without a sticky feel. So I guess it does what it was meant to even though I didn't use it on rackets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money, 12 Sep 2012
This does exactly what is says on the label. I have used this for providing a non slip surface on the handle of my recurve Bow. I can have 2 applications of tape per reel. Great product not just for badmington !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Racket Grip Tape, 28 May 2013
Racket grip tapes looks fit for purpose and arrived quickly . I have not yet used it and so not able to comment on grip and use over time.