4.0 out of 5 stars Mainly great
Published 23 months ago by parkers547

2.0 out of 5 stars Slimy nasty.
I was sent a free bottle of this as a bzz agent to try.
I don't consider myself to have mature skin at the age of 32 but what do I know?

Positive: As a lotion, aftera couple of days I did notice some positive changes in my skin. Not so dry mainly.
Negative: lightly fragranced is ambitious. Actually I can't smell a thing.
It feels really slippy...
Published 23 months ago by Mrs. D. L. Cox

4.0 out of 5 stars Mainly great, 11 April 2013
I have been using this E45 lotion for about a week now after receiving it to review as a buzz agent. From the beginning I found it great on my very dry legs. It's a good consistency and had a pleasant smell. It is absorbed easily by the skin and leaves skin felling soft and looking nourished. After using for a week, my legs have been transformed from being dry and scaly to being soft and no dry patches to be seen. However, now my legs are no longer dry, I have had to be careful how much at a time I apply. If I apply too much in one go, it leaves a greasy film to my skin. Not such a bad point to my purse as it should last longer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pleasant moisturiser, 9 April 2013
I recently received a sample of E45 nourish and restore and not being one for moisturising as often as I should, decided that I had better try this product in order to review it properly.

It has a pleasant fragrance, comes out the bottle well, and is a nice consistency. Not too runny and not too thick. It blends into the skin well, and straight away you can feel the difference in your skin.

I use a bit more over the elbows and knees and after one day I could feel the difference. Having started swimming recently, the chlorine tends to dry out my skin, so I have been using the E45 after each session..and it has definitely made a difference. Hopefully with continuous use, skin will be ready for summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars E45 Nourish and Restore Body Lotion, 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: E45 Nourish and Restore Lightly Fragranced Body Lotion 400 ml (Personal Care)
I get a bit 'ticked off' with supermarket or the large 'chemist-chain' prices and is why I turned to the internet finding this product, as usual, cheaper on Amazon and post/packaging free. A woman can't resist can she?! As I was running out of some other body lotion I was using, this product came welcomingly quickly, well-wrapped, with top thoughtfully taped down to prevent accidental spillage. Would purchase from this company again and have no hesitation in recommending. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Supple and Nourished!, 15 April 2013
I was sent a set of E45 cream to try for free as a Bzz agent for Bzz agent.
I have been using Nourish and Restore cream for 2 weeks now and I am really happy with the cream. I love the light fragrance and my skin feels so supple and nourished.
I have used the cream on all parts of my body and have not had any adverse reactions. My skin feels renewed and deeply moisturised.
You do not need much of the moisturiser to get great effects. Just squirt a small amount onto your hand and massage into your body in circular motions so the moisturiser gets deep into your skin.
I rate this product 5/5 and would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars good for my dry skin, 24 May 2014
as i have Thyroid my skin gets very dry, i have dry few but find this the best as keeps my skin moist & smooth

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells good, 18 Sept. 2013
Smells nice, nothing majorly amazing other than the fact that it's helped remove some blemishes and made my skin more smooth. Great buy, don't hesitate

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 2 Aug. 2013
Eczema sufferer so this cream is ideal, nice gentle smell and applies easily over the body unlike some other eczema creams.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more dry skin!, 14 May 2013
I was sent this product to review for Bzzagent for free. I must say I love this product. It is a thin liquid which is easy to rub into your skin and sinks in quickly, so no greasy residue. The fragrance is lovely, light and long lasting. My skin is normally quite dry but I have really noticed an improvement over the last few weeks of using the product. I highly recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab Stuff, 14 May 2013
I was lucky enough to try this out for free via Bzzagent and it doesn't disappoint. I have used the normal E45 in the past and this is just as good. I personally don't like the scent but it won't put me off using others in the range.

5.0 out of 5 stars E45 body lotion, 14 May 2013
I am a bzzagent and recieved this product to try for free. I have dry skin and over the years have tried many different body lotions over the years. My skin always felt moisturised at first but gradually as the day wore on my skin always felt drier and drier. I have used E45 cream before for dry skin on my hands and it always left mt skin feeling soft so was excited to try the bodu lotion range. On applying the lotion it sunk easily into my skin and had a plesant fragrance and good consistancy so it rubbed in immediately. At once my skin felt silky and soft. Over the course of the day I found my skin remained soft and smooth to touch. This moisturiser really kept my skin hydrated all day and I will definately repurchase again.