5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Good
Published 9 months ago by Leon

1.0 out of 5 stars not good
not good for 11 to 12 year olds, i really don't know why it has been put into that section. also not that good anyway as a whole book. obviously just not my type of book, (even though it says that it is). so in my opinion this book is not good :(:(
Published on 21 Oct. 2012 by Smudgee Pants

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Lola The Mermaid and The Splish Splash Olympics. A Beautiful Kid's Picture Book. (Fun Rhyming Children's Books) (Kindle Edition)
Good

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 14 Feb. 2014
Nice funny children's book with rhymes. My almost 4 year old 'book worm' liked it! Good as a bed time story.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 6 Oct. 2013
E. Higman (Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
My five year old Granddaughter thought this was a lovely little book. Very easy to read and the pictures were super.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 23 Jun. 2013
I loved it. Lilly please will you write some more books but put them for free on kindle fire as I loved them but I can't pay for them. I'm 9/10 and I loved it. But can you make your books free on kindle fire? Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Mermaid, 25 May 2013
My children was completely engrossed in this book. And help to guess the last word of the second since to rhyme :) would set read again

5.0 out of 5 stars For young children great, 10 May 2013
This book for for my youngest child they read it over and over again really enjoyed it helps bring their reading skills along.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Rhyming Childrens' Story, 12 Mar. 2013
I read this book to my daughters last night and they enjoyed the story, rhymes and pictures!

My first daughter said "from the story, she has learnt the importance of practicing regularly irrespective of your ability in any given field if you want to always be the best and at the top of your game"!

An invaluable lesson indeed!

1.0 out of 5 stars not good, 21 Oct. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Rhyming Story for little girls, 2 Aug. 2012
My 3 year old really enjoyed this, though she's obsessed with mermaids so she was bound to like it. It's a sweet little story about the importance of working hard for something you want, and the importance of friendship. We enjoyed it so much, we downloaded two more of Lily's books. Lovely way to get little ones involved with the Olympics.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the kids ..., 13 Mar. 2015
D. C. A. Price "chrissie22" (Wharfedale) - See all my reviews
Bought for my Kindle so I could read from it to my granddaughters. They seemed to quite enjoy it though I thought it was pretty rubbish!! A picture book (even one with a narrative) on a Kindle doesn't really work.