5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 7 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Irish Drink Recipes and Irish Toasts For St. Patrick's Day And All Year 'Round! (Kindle Edition)
I was totally enthralled by this book. Once I started to read the introduction I couldn't stop reading until the end. I almost forgot that it was a book of drink recipes. When I read the section on what the Irish drink on St Patricks Day, it reminded me of a previous life when I used to visit both the North and the South of Ireland on business. There was nothing I enjoyed more than a pint of Smithwicks at Jury's! Aah, the memories! Thank you Sean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book,, 7 Mar. 2012
C. Vencato (UK) - See all my reviews
You will become absorbed in the introduction, then once you are fully immersed in the ways of the Irish, Sean tells the tale in true Irish style of the history of St Patrick's Day and how the Irish celebrate it! There is a fantastic array of recipes to suit all tastes, from traditional Irish Coffee to cocktails. Love the drinking songs at the end! This is such a treasure of a book!