on 23 May 2013
Advertised as for Tom Start and other models but this does not have the correct connector at the satnav end for my Start 60. As it only cost £1.99 it was not worthwhile returning as I'll probably find a use for it else where.
on 29 September 2014
I bought this to replace the Tom Tom cable that had started to come apart at the connector to the unit. The cable is very short and only just reached the window of my CRV with the power output situated where it is. The major problem is that it did not work and Tom Tom had a hissy fit. The unit had not been used for some time and had completely discharged. The unit kept switching itself off. When I managed to get it to stay on, the screen was completely pixelated with vertical colours. As soon as I swopped the cable for the original one, normal service was resumed. I suspect that the Tom Tom cable also acts as an aerial and this one does not, unless someone knows differently? I have now ordered an authentic cable from Tom Tom. They do say you get what you pay for! I can't be bothered sending the cheap one back as it will cost as much in postage. The cable does fit my Canon Ixus so I will keep it as a spare. If you want a cable that works, get the authentic.
on 2 May 2013
Nothing lasts forever, sadly a built in fault is the miniture size design of the mini plug, it is suseptable to damage being so small, but with care works well and will take over from the cigarette lighter type fitting in cars to the far more useful USB type cigarette socket.
on 15 March 2013
I bought this for my sat nav as I lost my original one and this one is just as good, it fit perfect and it does what I need it too, great price too! definitely recommend this.
on 21 May 2016
I purchased this cable for my husbands Tom tom, as his old one snapped. He chosen this particular cable, because he wanted the cable lengths to be 1 meter and the bit, that going inside the actual tom tom to be straight, not awkward shaped as the original one. So far so good. We had it for about 2 month now and it works perfectly. Delivery is a little longer, than usual, but we knew that, when placed an order. The parcel still arrived promptly as estimate delivery promised. And for this price it was worth a wait. Very happy.
on 7 May 2013
Received a second hand TOM TOM One XL as a gift but was minus usb cable. It said on a previous review that this item worked for this device. However it didn't. Appears to be the right shape of fitting but for whatever reason doesn't fit. In fairness my money was refunded immediately and they didn't even want the lead back. Presumably because it cost very little anyway.
on 11 April 2014
This item was not as described by the details on the advertisement. It didn't fit my Tom Tom XL as described by them. Did complain, but with it only being £2, wasn't worth all the hassle of getting money back. Would not recommend from the description. Probably it should have been checked on all products they say it would fit first.
on 31 October 2013
I received an rds charger when I received my tom tom. Unfortunately this item was lost. I purchased a replacement through Amazon. I have used this cable on numerous occasions being a frequent motorway traveller and have found it invaluable. A one off payment at a low cost has made my travelling a lot more pleasant.
on 3 November 2013
This cable was exactly what I wanted for the Tomtom Rider which I got when buying a secondhand motorbike. It's like the popular TV advert - does what it says on the tin. The price and despatch were extremely good, and I've used it several time to connect the unit to my desktop. Couldn't ask for more.
on 7 June 2013
I bought this charger hoping this would work and I can up date my devices but it does not so it was a waste of money even if it only cost £1.99 to buy and free delivery so will not be recommending item to any body as can even use this on any other device as do not have any thing to charge with it