5.0 out of 5 stars Fab jacket
Published on 10 Oct 2012 by Braveheart1989

3.0 out of 5 stars Check sizing...supplier brilliant though!
Published 22 months ago by N. Royle

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab jacket, 10 Oct 2012
Jacket arrived next day as promised. Excellent service from Amazon. Jacket excellent quality. Good fit, slimming but true to size. Glad did not order the insulated version. Waterproof quite warm on its own. Enough room for a light layer ie jumper. Jacket comfortable to wear and stylish. Excellent for work or weekends. Really pleased with this purchase. Would highly recommend to anyone who has been swithering over this. Price may put some people off as not cheap, but will last for years, wont date, multi functional as could be used in winter or summer. Have bought cheaper alternatives and wish I hadn't. Have been looking at this jacket for a couple of months and glad I took the plunge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this coat !, 12 Dec 2012
This coat is great ! Truly waterproof, great length and the hood fits really well, covering your whole head unlike some other brands i tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super mac!, 17 April 2013
I bought this after studying the reviews on Amazon. It is such a useful coat that is great for shopping etc yet smart enough to wear at a more formal occasion. I love the hood that is so easy to access and to fold up again. I am a true size 12 bust and the medium size fits perfectly. A super buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this coat, 16 Feb 2013
This coat is fab, it is much warmer than you would think as usually waterproofs are thin and flimsy. This one is more substantial and keeps you warm even when it is cold. The length is great too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Check sizing...supplier brilliant though!, 30 Jan 2013
N. Royle (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews
I studied coats a lot before choosing this - my previous Helly Hansen lasted 15 years before water came in, and this looked good on many sites and was a good price here - BUT modern "women's" waterproofs are trying to be a bit girl shaped, which looks nice in a coat, but not much use when you have a fleece on and are dressed for real life. The length looks great on the model, but she must be 5ft 10". I am not (5ft), so it looked a bit daft, and I am a size 12/14 (12 with a t-shirt on) which according to Amazon sizing (and HH website) should easily be within Medium but couldn't move my arms or bend as it was so tight. Thus large would be even longer and not necessarily big enough for a fleece. The coat was well made but the black looked a bit policeman style, and it was surprisingly stiff and noisy when I moved. That may change in use. However, as it did not fit I contacted "Marine and Outdoor Clothing" who could not have been more helpful and prompt with their refund - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them as a supplier. Back to the search for a waterproof that IS waterproof, not pink, and not for a tall slim person who has people to hold umbrellas for her anyway and lives somewhere that isn't the north of England and still has summer so never gets cold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Jacket, 23 Oct 2012
This review is from: Helly Hansen Women's Long Aden Waterproof Jacket (Sports Apparel)
I love love love this jacket. I wear it daily to walk my dog. Not only does it look smart, it's a great length. Waterproof & Windproof.
It's now also my all faithful jacket at Festivals. 10/10. You will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent jacket, all round, 17 April 2014
Conny Spelbrink (Puntallana, La Palma Espana) - See all my reviews
Probably the most useful jacket I have ever bought! Classy, sportive, all at the same time. Nice and long, size M very correct in size. Marvellous in rainy or medium cold weather.
Recommend it.
In shops (in Spain) I have seen this jacket at double the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new best friend this autumn, 24 Aug 2013
This is such a great jacket to have when the weather is not yet extremely cold but very changable or if you are active outdoors person and would need some wind/rain cover. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant fantastic jacket, 12 Oct 2014
Brilliant fantastic jacket. I love it. i am a size 14 and got the large size so I could wear multiple layers when it's cold. The fit is good and the cuffs are adjustable. It's so lightweight I can fold it up and put it in a messenger bag for days out when I might need a jacket. It doesn't weigh the bag down so it's really handy. I love the long size and sort look of the jacket. The only minor niggle is that the hood tends to slip out of the elasticated 'tuck away' pocket of the collar. It's held up well in the rain and kept me nicely dry. All in all I'm very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 16 Dec 2013
Worth the money, good quality, warm and a good fit. Description accurate. Good shipment time! I would recommend to family and friends.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›