5.0 out of 5 stars True to fit and comfy
Published 22 months ago by monkeyreview

3.0 out of 5 stars These are OK
But not as comfortable as the paramo ones I bought, they feel more flimsy and don't pull up so well
Published 17 months ago by lesley

5.0 out of 5 stars True to fit and comfy, 11 Dec 2012
I have recently started doing a lot of walking, and it was recommended to me by a male colleauge that I should get a pair of 'special undercrackers'. After some work time searching I settled on these. They are soft, the seams and waistband/leg opening are virtually unoticable. Only issue i have found is that when pulling up my walking trousers the pant legs can roll up but that is easily fixed. They do not seem to ride up while walking which is great.

3.0 out of 5 stars These are OK, 6 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Girlfriend loves them!, 4 Mar 2013
Great for MTBing or just for the gym. My girlfriend loves them and wears them all the time.
Not sure I can say much more than that!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft and light, 4 Jan 2013
A. J. Kubicki "Carol" (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews
These briefs are beautiful to wear, they are very light and soft to touch and comfortable to wear for walking and cycling. They are also quick drying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, 17 Sep 2014
I wanted some shorts for wearing under my walking trousers, these are a snug fit and stayed in place, unlike normal underwear. Would be good in the gym.

1.0 out of 5 stars uncomfortable, 3 Sep 2014
I still can't figure out whether they are too small or too big for me... they are too low waist for me, hems ride up and I found them rather sweaty..

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool and Comfy, 23 Jun 2013
In normal circumstances these do the job they were intended for unfortunately I choose them to take part in a non-stop 100 kilometer walk and found out that over such a long time scale they were unable to keep that fresh just changed feeling , would recommend them though for normal sporting pursuits, although as they are very stretchy would suggest buying a size smaller than you are used to .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Oct 2014
i love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Helly Hansen Women's Dry Revolution Seamless Boxer Short (Sports Apparel)
These shorts are just perfect! I'm a soon 14 years old boy that ordered these and I haven't been disappointed at all.
When you wear them it feels like a cloud that you are wearing. You dont really fell them when they are on and thats wonderful.
Buy these even if they are a little bit pricy, it's worth it in the long run.

1.0 out of 5 stars flimsy and roll up, 4 Jun 2013
Very disappointing shorts. Material flimsy with too much stretch causing shorts to roll up on the legs and down from the waist. Am XS female but shorts start in S. Far too big especially with stretchy material. Wouldn't recommend unless you don't mind continually rolling legs down and pulling waist up. Giving these one star only. Would give no stars if it was an option.