5.0 out of 5 stars silky, super light and stretchy
Unlike a similarly priced product by another make, these look tiny but stretch really well. I normally buy 36" waist. The Large measure 28" out the packet but fit really comfortably. They are stitched into the packet with a loop of black thread, I suggest care is exercised in removing this as I managed to pull a thread in the shorts.
I now have three pairs of...
Published 23 months ago by the new strummer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not up to HH's normal standards
Published 22 months ago by Paul NZ

5.0 out of 5 stars silky, super light and stretchy, 18 Aug 2012
This review is from: Helly Hansen Men's Dry Revolution Boxer Short (Sports Apparel)
I now have three pairs of these boxers, they are wonderfully light and silky next to the skin and hold everything in place very coolly. I may be wearing them as casual wear as well as for running and other outdoor activities.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not up to HH's normal standards, 14 Sep 2012
I've been a fan of HH Lifa Dry tops for many years so was keen to try out these boxers. Sadly thaey are nothing like the quality or performance of the Lifa tops. They are seamless which is good but really flimsy. Like wearing a pair of ladies knickers! Not that I ever have! They are very unsuportive. Man bits can fall out during excersise and bits of elastic keep pulling. Just not a great product. I bought 3 pairs and regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy, 29 April 2012
I have allready used a couple of pairs of these before so I know buying another pair would be ok. As good as the last lot I bought. no more cold bum when it rains!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pants you can rely on, 22 Sep 2013
Seriously, I was relieved to find some pants this summer (including the Helly Hansen ones, some Icebreaker ones and some UnderArmour ones) that let your parts 'breath'. Essential for travelling in 46C temperatures but also keeping you comfortable back in Cool Britania.

3.0 out of 5 stars PRICE, 15 Aug 2013
DISAPPOINTED HOW EXPENSIVE IT WAS EVEN A BIT OF THE STITCHING IS ALREADY OUT & I HAVE ONLY HAD IT ON ONCE

3.0 out of 5 stars Terrible sizing., 16 Jan 2013
Order up a size at least. Material seems good. Cant comment on the quality. Nothing more to say about it.

Helly Hansen Men's Dry Revolution Boxer Short