5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed
Published on 24 April 2012 by markglh

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the item listed
Like a couple of other reviews - I seem to have drawn the short straw and received the faux leather cheap and tacky case, rather than the rubberised version listed. I like to give people benefit of the doubt, so contacted the seller to let them know I'd received a different item. It's been over 3 days and I've not heard anything at all from them.
If you get the...
Published on 18 April 2012 by M. Heardman

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 24 April 2012
This review is from: HTC One X / X+ Rubberised Back Cover Case / Shell / Shield - Solid Black (Electronics)
Just received this case and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. I initially purchased it whilst I wait for the case mate barely there case to become available, but I'm not sure if I'll need it now tbh. The case is very slim (not sure if it's quite a slim as the barely there case as it's not out to compare) but it adds very little bulk and virtually no weight. It also has a nice rubbery feel to it which helps grip.

The case is nicely shaped around the camera and is raised about 1mm above the lens which prevents the camera getting damaged when you place (or drop maybe) the phone face up. The case comes around the sides and almost (1mm more would do it!) wraps it enough to prevent the screen touching flat surfaces when placed face down, unfortunately without that extra 1mm the screen will still touch the surface. I didn't expect this to protect the screen though so I'm not going to mark it down for that. I'm yet to find a really slim case that does provide any sort of screen protection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case. Worth the money :D, 17 April 2012
R. Evernden - See all my reviews
This is a nice case, it fits the phone really well.
On a lot of phone cases I have seen issues with the auxiliary jack. Usually they don't allow the jack to sit all the way in. This case is not like that. I've used several auxiliary devices each fit in nicely.
All the buttons are easily accessible. Nothing is blocked.
The texture is nice. I noticed with plastic cases phones can be slippy. This case has a nice soft touch rubber to it.

The only small very minor issue I have is that the top and bottom edges are a little sharp. Your not going to cut yourself, but a rounder edge would be nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 16 April 2012
For the price, this case is excellent. It's a snug fit and all the parts you need access too are easily accessible. It adds little to no bulk to the phone and has a nice feel, very similar to that of the handset itself. It feels like part of the phone.

This is apparently very similar to the official HTC case so you can't really go wrong.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case with a major flaw, 5 Sep 2012
M. Bukhari - See all my reviews
The case feels very sturdy, fits the phone perfectly and provides unrestricted access to all ports except the one on the back of the phone (I think it's called a POGO port).

However, it is extremely difficult to remove and if you're not careful the phone can receive some minor aesthetic damage in the removal process. The case also doesn't seem designed to protect the phone if it is dropped and for this reason I have removed one star.

If you're looking for a protective case or one that's easily removal then I'd personally suggest looking at something a bit more expensive, or one made of silicone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, I enjoy holding my phone now, 3 May 2012
Kev K (Bedford UK) - See all my reviews
Only had my One X a couple of days and didn't like holding it that much as it was too slippery, I am used to having cases for the phones to stop the odd knock but didn't realise how used to having a non-slip surface I had become.
This case is great, it fits perfectly (even round the raised camera lens), has holes/cut outs in exactly the right places, is very thin, protects the and the non-slip surface now makes my phone a joy to use.

I purchased this as a temporary case while I made up my mind as to what permanent case I would get for my phone. I don't think I will be changing it for a while yet. I am surprisingly impressed and would have thought, if seeing this case on a friends phone, it would have cost a lot more than it does.

Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 13 April 2012
Actually ordered this before i received my phone without the intention of actually using it but just as a back up because I loved how the phone felt in hand. This case surprised me. It has a lovely rubberised feel to it and is really thin. Overall a great product and the low price is also a bonus. Would definitely recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 2 May 2012
This black matt case is like a glove for htc one x and gives full access to phone via cut outs. My sister didn't realise it had one on as it is almost chameleon like, as it hardly adds any bulk at all to phone. Gave it a five star rating overall for prompt delivery aswell as being a quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite Impressed, 28 April 2012
So like many others here, I ordered this case before my One X arrived, delivery for the item was prompt and I received the case advertised unlike others,

It fits very snugly around the phone and means I can be relaxed about placing the phone down everywhere as it won't scratch the back, I also like the fact that the case is slightly larger than the protruding camera on the back meaning the camera lens will not get scratched when the lens gets faced down,

Overall a great case and the feel of it is great in your hand and the fact its light and adds barely any thickness makes this a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars HTC One X case, 28 April 2012
N. Brooke "Brooklets" (Lincoln, UK) - See all my reviews
I would definitely recommend this case - for less than a fiver, it's really snug fitting and it keeps all the access ports available. It's really light so doesn't affect the form of the phone at all, and also hasn't got a cheap plasticy smell either. It's probably still not going to protect your phone from damage if you drop it from standing height onto concrete (I see it more to protect the phone from bumps and scrapes), but if you wanted a case like that it would need to be a lot bulkier which would detract from the slimness of the phone. I'm very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and does the job, 27 April 2012
Received the correct case as displayed in the picture, received earlier than expected, looks great and doesn't add much bulk to the phone. (Using on my White HTC One X)