5.0 out of 5 stars Great little pan.
Heats up quickly, easy to clean,lightweight but best of all well balanced and does not tip over on the stove!
Published on 27 Oct. 2012 by artuhr fairhusrt

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad at all
Published on 17 Sept. 2012 by Anna

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad at all, 17 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Kitchen Craft 24 cm Colourworks Non-Stick Frying Pan, Blue (Kitchen & Home)
I'm happy with this product. This pan is great for frying eggs, onions, other vegetables, bacon etc as it really is a non stick pan. It washes easily. Personally I find it not good for frying steaks especially in bread crumbs as the pan is not ideally flat and the fat gathers in the centere of the pan. Good pan for this price, great for everyday use, but it's not a heavy duty pan.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 29 Jan. 2013
It is not what I expected and has burned within the first two uses. Then the olive oil used stained the pan.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight pan, 1 Nov. 2012
Nicholas Pearson (Lowestoft UK) - See all my reviews
Non-stick properties very good but pan is so light the handle can tip it over when contents are not heavy. The handle fell off after a couple of uses, it looks like the thread on the pan is so poor the screw does not grip properly. If it happens again it will go back to Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little pan., 27 Oct. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!, 8 Aug. 2012
Linda Newman (UK) - See all my reviews
I was a little sceptical about this kind of frying pan, but I need not have worried. This is the best non stick utensil I have ever used.

2.0 out of 5 stars Like an arcade horse, fast at first but fades fast!, 9 Jan. 2013
Well, What a dissapointment!

I had seen a commercial about this pan as well as other similar products with flamboyant sales pitch and promises of "100% non stick" "No oil ever needed" and "the only pan you will ever need".

So after hearing this although still being dubious I decided that at a tenner I was going to give it a go, so I ordered this very pan and after a week it arrived.

Nice to look at very colorful and pleasing on the eye, came brand new in packaging, Couldn't wait to use it. I did however notice two small pin head sized chips in the ceramic coating, but thought nothing of it.

So on with the first challenge, I thought I would try some bacon in there, heated the pan with no oil, chucked in the bacon and away I went, truly non stick and just slid around the pan with ease and cooked really well! I thought I had got what I was promised, finished cooking, cleaned it with one wipe and put it away.

Second time of using decided to cook a steak, again put the heat on and no oil, put in the steak and was cooking pretty well and not sticking, however towards the end of the cooking process I had noticed a slight amount of the meat forming a coating on the pan, however after a little leverage from the plastic utensil it came away easily. After cooking cleaned the pan again one wipe and put away.

Third time using it I cooked a stir fry, ol del paso fajita kit!! My favourite :) and heres where the pans "true colours" began to shine. Without using oil I added the chicken which stuck straight away and when moving with wooden spatchula some of the chicken stuck to the pan and burned on causing a coating along the bottom, it got to the point where I had no option but to rescue as much of the chicken as left, abort the cooking and clean the pan before starting again...with plenty of oil. Disappointing really as I had high hopes for this pan.

Tried cooking a fried egg in there too, wow what a disaster! Again even WITH a little oil in there the egg stuck hard to the pan and when I tried to dislodge it, it just started flaking and made a complete mess in the pan, burnt egg, flaked egg white and a horrible smell just completely put me off.

Since then its been all downhill really, everytime I use it, even WITH oil, it sticks and burns and is just pathetic, not even keeping up to Teflon coated traditional non stick pans. It has scratch marks all over even though I have never used any metal utensils, it seems to have slightly rounded at the bottom so no longer sits flush with my electric hob.

In its defense though it still cleans very easily, and looks better than any other pan I have used, but to be fair it could look like a ten grand chandelier for all I care, looking good wont cook my bacon or steak. Damn thing.

So there you have it guys, False advertising, fake adverts and false claims.

I wouldn't bother if I where you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Non-stick ceramic pan, 10 July 2012
I was a little apprehensive about buying a cheap ceramic frying pan - But after buying the Colourworks one I have no need to buy an expensive one as it works a treat no more scrubbing at the burnt on remains of my omelets

2.0 out of 5 stars Pan handle caugt fire, 8 May 2013
Mr. W. Poffenberger "Rennie P" (West Coast, Florida) - See all my reviews
I just received this pan and used it for the first time and handle started to smoke on my gas hob when it got to close to the flame. I think this is a poor design so I would not recommend this pan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ceramic frying pan, 22 Jan. 2013
This is a handy piece of kit, more so if you dont like cooking with oil as everything cooks so well in it. Keep the heat down though

5.0 out of 5 stars Ceramic Frying Pan, 18 Mar. 2013
Pretty good for a tenner. Why anyone would want to pay nearly £40 for a frying pan I'll never know. Maybe they do more than you would expect from a frying pan....... Who knows?