5.0 out of 5 stars VERY nutritious
Published 19 months ago by Mr. A. J. Hind

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
Not a fan of the gritty texture
Published 2 months ago by Mrs. Kay F. Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY nutritious, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Chia Bia Milled Seed 315 g (Grocery)
I experience a really nice mental buzz and energy boost when I eat a teaspoon of this. I'm really into supplements and superfoods and have tried many 100's of products. This is right up there as one of my favourite ways to maintain and improve my health. It's a complete protein and is rich in omega 3 fatty acids & fibre. A great all rounder and not ridiculously expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Having looked at health food shops this is a good price. I know you can buy whole seeds ..., 17 July 2014
This review is from: Chia Bia Milled Seed 315 g (Grocery)
Take this daily along with milled flaxseed to maintain a high fibre diet. Certainly feel healthier since I have been taking both. Having looked at health food shops this is a good price. I know you can buy whole seeds and grind them yourself but these are cold milled and as such retain all the nutrients that could be compromised by the heat produced by a coffee grinder

5.0 out of 5 stars HEALTHY FOOD, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Chia Bia Milled Seed 315 g (Grocery)
I HAVE IT ON MY PORRIDGE EVERY DAY AND FEEL MUCH BETTER SINCE STARTING IT. A REAL BOOST. HAVE TOLD OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT IT.

5.0 out of 5 stars good purchase for smoothies, 21 Sep 2014
This review is from: Chia Bia Milled Seed 315 g (Grocery)
Milled so makes it easy to put in smoothies. I do not need to mill them before I put the fruits etc in the blender. Chia seeds do not have any particular taste, so its a bit hard to review them taste-wise. Its also difficult to determine any health benefits as I did not feel any immediate energy boost or anything...but having said that, they do give smoothies a nice slightly grainy texture...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Chia Bia Milled Seed 315 g (Grocery)
I use Chia seeds for a while now. I add it to my smoodies or just on top of my plain youghurt for breakfast. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars EASY TO ADD, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Chia Bia Milled Seed 315 g (Grocery)
I bought some chia seeds before, but a great deal of them ended up being fed to the birds because they were not milled and therefore could not be readily added to dishes. These are milled and I just add some to any dish as and when the mood takes me, salads, cereal, porridge,roast veggies etc etc. I bought them for their health benefits and it is too early to tell if that promise is being fulfilled, but for ease of use and price - a great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars good taste, 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: Chia Bia Milled Seed 315 g (Grocery)
this tastes good. helps to replace egg in my baking and the whole family liked it. will buy again when needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy start to the day., 5 Aug 2013
This review is from: Chia Bia Milled Seed 315 g (Grocery)
Great product, no nasty taste. Tastes good sprinkled on a bagel with cream cheese on. Recommended to anyone looking to improve their diet.

4.0 out of 5 stars chia milled seed is best, 1 Aug 2013
This review is from: Chia Bia Milled Seed 315 g (Grocery)
nice product i have had chia seeds before and they get all in your teeth but the milled ones are much better product

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good and easy to use in a variety of foods!, 25 Oct 2014
This review is from: Chia Bia Milled Seed 315 g (Grocery)
Very good and easy to use in a variety of foods, doesn't have a taste either. Not 100% sure if I'm acquiring the health benefits but from everything I have read about them I think they must be doing something good! Will keep using them regularly now. Best in porridge in the morning I think!

Chia Bia Milled Seed 315 g