5.0 out of 5 stars Cake topper fun
Our street party for the Jubilee had a cake making competition, I thought this would be a nice touch for the cake I was making. It turned out there were three others in the street with the same one, we all thought that great! The topper is nice quality and a simple way to make the cake Jubilee themed.For sure it was a good buy!
Published on 6 Jun 2012 by Angie Grainger

3.0 out of 5 stars cake decoration
Cery nice - filled the top of the cake so I did nopt have to do anything fancy. A bit price but a golden jubillee does not come every day
Published on 24 Jun 2012 by A Blake

3.0 out of 5 stars cake decoration, 24 Jun 2012
This review is from: Jubilee Party Royal Cake Toppers Pack of 12 - Despatch within 24 hours

5.0 out of 5 stars Cake topper fun, 6 Jun 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars fab decorations, 25 May 2012
I love these fab decorations and I'm really looking forward to using them to top my jubilee cake next weekend