Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Amazon Fire TV Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 21 September 2012
I have purchased 365 Social Media Tips and think it is great - no matter what your social media knowledge is. There are really useful hints and tips for Linked In Twitter and Facebook in a format that is easy to read and more importantly implement into your business day.

If, like me you have heard about social media but don't seem to have the time to fully embed it into your business - buy the book and use the tips - then see the results!
on 11 August 2013
This is a good book for first time users like myself. Why 3 stars? I did find it a little boring. But that said I will be trying out the techniques given in this book, so maybe when they work I will need to up my rating. Will see. This book is worth the money. Try it you may learn something new. I did
on 6 October 2013
This little book is full of useful information with lots of tips and hints on how to boost your performance. Excellent for beginners.
on 9 March 2012
I bought this book a short while ago and instantly loved it. It's presented in a simple, easy to read way that totally makes sense. The fact that there is a tip every day ensures that you're able to learn something new and apply immediately. I find using social media very useful in reaching people and sharing my message. Karen James' book 365 Social Media Tips is an absolute must for me and if you're busy and want regular bite sized tips that you can take action on and get results, buy the book now!
on 10 March 2012
Bought the book about 3 months ago and it is a fantastic guide for using and improving your social media marketing. It covers a variety of things on Facebook, Twitter and Linked In and is full of practical steps you can take in just a few minutes each day to increase your profile and educate yourself on using social media, excellent stuff ready for part 2 when it arrives.
on 9 March 2012
I've been using this outstanding tool for 3 months and I love it. A short snippet of social media info every day. You soon start to feel like a bit of a guru and I'm starting to get business through to our chiropractic business thanks to the Twitter info. LIFE chiropractic really owe Karen a lot as do the Twitter followers who found us.
on 3 June 2013
Loved this book as there was no babble. Just easy to follow ideas which I started to use straight away. Recommended.
on 15 March 2015
If you write, in really small letters, all the things I don't know about social media marketing, you would probably be able to fit it into Wembley stadium.
So when I read 365 Social Media Tips and I understood most of it because it was written in simple terms I was staggered. So much so that I am now planning a campaign of my own.
Thank you Karen James, you are a champion.
on 6 March 2014
I was apprehensive as it starts with a detailed look at Linkdin but learnt so much new information about things I'd never heard of beyond that - very helpful and the author makes it very clear how to use - no fluff in this, it's very practical!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 February 2014
For the low price can't really complain. Got something out of it but given it was only recently published descriptions didn't match with what was on my page so difficult and time consuming to follow. At least got some ideas.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse