Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 7 December 2015
Arrived quickly and well packaged.
This is what it says on the tin..
Well made and bright pink...matching all the other bright pink trunki accessories n bright pink trunki.
Not sure why a little one would have an mp3 but I'm sure the little pocket space would come in handy for something.
on 25 February 2013
Works as expected, with a nice soft feel for the little-one's neck and good bright colours. Three-year-old doesn't have much use for an MP3 holder but she has managed to store other little trinkets in there instead (no half-eaten food yet though, thankfully).
on 2 July 2015
These are velvety soft and great protection when children wear fewer clothes in the hot weather. Ensures no chaffing from seat belts. I bought two! There is a little pocket and a sunglasses hook if you want to use them (we don't). Prompt delivery.
on 18 June 2014
Got this for my 5year old for long journeys. Thought if she fell asleep it might support her head a bit, however it not that padded. It does stop the seatbelt digging in when she nods off though, so not a complete waste of money. My little girl really likes it though.
on 21 September 2015
We have one for each car seat, excellent for protecting young childrens necks from the seat belt cutting in.
highly recommened it
great colour option and you can even fit a toy unicorns tail into the little tag - should the situation call for it!
on 9 May 2013
Bought this for my grand-daughter and she loves it, however I am a little disappointed as I thought it would be better padded, it seems quite thin. I don't see how a child could rest their head against it.
on 18 October 2013
My grand-daughter loves it, not sure if the ipod pocket is really needed for a 4 year old little girl!
on 19 June 2012
I bought this for my daughter together with the boosterpak as he had been really uncomfortable in the car using the 3 point harness. The pad has a little "clip" that she attaches her dolly to and a little pocket to fill with bits and pieces that she loves. Very comfy too!
on 17 February 2014
My daughter loves this. it's soft and it has a little pocket for the tissue of mp3 player or any other small bits you might want your child to have. It is epic cuteness.
One question for Amazon, though? Why on earth is this an add on item? it weight less than 80gr with the package, far less than a cd or a book. No reason for the qualification and it nearly put me off buying it simply because of that. Had to wait for a qualifying order, which I had. Otherwise, there are similar products that do not have theta added encumbrance.
Bad game move, Amazon!
on 28 August 2013
I really like this belt pad, as it is nice and soft and I quite like the little characters you can get on these. Makes it more than just a boring seat belt pad and livens it up a bit. Feels very well made, as all Trunki things are.

The belt pad opens at the back and wraps around the seat belt, making it easy to affix or remove, and is firmly held in place with Velcro.

My daughter isn't old enough for an MP3 player yet so we haven't used that feature, but it doesn't get in the way so we don't even notice it.

I've already bought another one (a dinosaur) for my son when he's old enough for a later stage car seat, and I'd definitely recommend this.