on 19 December 2013
After 2 days of using this bag, the handle broke, and it wasnt even carrying heavy items. When I contacted the seller they told me to send it back, but delivery cost more than the bag was worth in the first place! After trying to attach the strap to the loops where the small handles are attached, which also broke, I tried emailing them again but there was no response. Avoid this product because it was a complete waste of money.
on 3 September 2014
*Please note I have an almost year old version of this bag but they look identical except for the interior lining.*

Absolutely love this bag for the way it sits, it's 3 zip pockets, two open pockets & a ridiculously spacious main compartment The only thing I don't like is the quality. I've actually brought this twice because the strap b& the tassle to the main pocket broke off, only for it to do it again on my second one. I started using another strap from a different bag that just clips on so I can keep using it but to be honest less than a year after I brought it it's completely falling apart. Other reviews are definitely right in saying it cannot handle a lot of weight in it (despite the space) but for every day stuff, lunch & other bits & pieces for work it's fine.

For £10 I feel you get exactly what you pay for, it could always improve but I'd be lying if I said I'm not contemplating buying it again.
on 11 October 2013
Rubbish bag, broke first time using it !!! it didn't even have anything but a purse in it, the strap went and the zips were broken. It also looks tacky
on 2 May 2014
The handbag looked like cheap plastic, smelled disgusting inside, and one of the zip tassels came off as soon as I tried to close the zip. I was VERY disappointed and it has gone straight into the dustbin!
on 10 July 2014
The bag is okay, the handles broke off really easily which i was really upset about, so I used a scarf as a handle. Wouldn't recommend this to anyone else.
on 23 July 2014
Absolutely terrible item, once it finally arrived after ages of waiting it was already broken! I fixed it and within a week the material started to rip.
on 30 March 2015
My daughter was quite happy with the bag and the design but for me the quality let it down abit. The overstrap broke on the first day ( I know it wasn't expensive but thought it might last a little longer than that) so maybe they should look into some stronger clips to hold it on as I saw this was a common flaw in the reviews. I sewed the strap on directly to the bag and so far so good and all said and done my daughter is happy with it now. Hope this helps..
on 10 September 2015
After the zip broke on the first bag after 6 weeks because of the lining falling apart I contacted the seller who kindly replaced it. The replacement bag's zip is OK so far but I keep losing things because the lining has fallen apart, again after 6 weeks. You would think that if you require a bag this size the manufacturer would know that you carry a lot of things around so the lining needs to be heavy duty.
on 22 June 2014
I know the bag was cheap (£11.90) but I didn't expect it to fall apart - literally - after being used once! Both of the connections for the shoulder strap ripped off within minutes even though I didn't have anything heavy in the bag. Very poor quality - would NOT recommend buying this product to anyone else! Very disappointed and I won't be wasting my time buying anything from this seller again.
on 4 September 2014
Four stars for the look of the bag, I love the style, it's a perfect size, handy pockets inside as well. Zips are great. Unfortunately the longer strap broke, a few tweaks later and it's fixed and I'm happy again. I did read about faulty straps in a few of the other reviews, but I'm happy that I took the risk and got it. Decent price, shipping wasn't too bad, and perfect for a busy art student!