5.0 out of 5 stars The best carry on bag on the market!
Now the entire family each has one in a different colour. This Kipling bag/suitcase is the maximum size allowed on easyjet. The internal capacity is far greater than any other bag allowed as cabin luggage that I have ever tried (and that is a lot). I cannot recommend this bag enough. Kipling is an outstanding brand and last for years and years.
Published 17 months ago by A. Weldon

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the original teagan small !
Published 3 months ago by Tracey

5.0 out of 5 stars The best carry on bag on the market!, 28 Dec. 2013
A. Weldon (Madrid, Spain) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality & stylish, 25 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Kipling Teagan S Duffle (Luggage)
very nice quality as always with kipling, got mine at a discounted price from amazon and think its worth the price for the quality and stylish looks. it also comes with a padlock inside the case which is an added bonus. got mine in petrol blue which is a nice greyish blue shade, only downside is its abit smaller than i expected but otherwise very happy with purchase and would recommend for short trips away.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exceedingly good case, 3 July 2012
This review is from: Kipling Teagan S Duffle (Luggage)
The Kipling case is ideal for overnight stays.. It is sturdy and the two compartments let you separate clothes and your soap bag or shoes. I bought this one for my wife because my own has seen a lot of service and still looks new

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling every time, 10 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Kipling Teagan S Duffle (Luggage)
I can't speak highly enough of the Kipling luggage range, especially this range. My husband and I got a set for ourselves for our honeymoon and we then bought my mum and dad a set. The three sizes we have are perfect and serve us well whatever type of trip we are having, business trip, long haul, weekend break or even in to hospital. The other thing I love is they look really good and I wouldnt change them for anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 16 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Kipling Teagan S Duffle (Luggage)
really nice luggage, for the price as well as the quality. but if you want to buy it you may need to notice that the look in the picture is not the way it usually looks, because it's soft like a bag not hard as a box.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the original teagan small !, 1 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Kipling Teagan S Duffle (Luggage)
Bought one of these from rtherapy kipling. I really like the case but it's nowhere near as good as it originally was! If you look on youtube this bag used to have the compression straps and the wet pocket that the medium and large have. Why they think this one doesnt need these features is beyond me! This is cabin size so the top wet pocket for a bag of liquids for airport security is essential...i mean who wants to open the big zippers on their case? Much easier to open the little top pocket grab your bag of liquids as it cant go through security in your cabin bag. I would have thought the shoulder straps would have been better on the smaller bag as well but they are only on the bigger bags which to be honest when fully loaded would be too heavy for most of us to lug on our shoulders. Does come with a furry monkey not the little plastic rubbish monkey that seems to be added to some of the kipling range. I'd rather pay more for the original bag with the extra features. Good weekender bag but not if you are travelling by air in my opinion. I may not keep it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This a great suitcase. You can fit lots into it for ..., 10 July 2014
Mr. P. J. Tabor "Phil Tabor" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kipling Teagan S Duffle (Luggage)
This a great suitcase. You can fit lots into it for its size. It's seems very durable and well made. It wheels very smoothly too. I recently took it on to an Easyjet flight without any problem - it fitted into the overhead locker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Typical Kipling quality and style, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Kipling Teagan S Duffle (Luggage)
A beautiful bag with lots of space inside and a great potential for organization. The inner zip makes it a lot easier to organize your things and you won't have to dig through everything to find something at the very bottom of the main compartiment. Outside zip also very practical if you just need something quick. Its slightly bigger than most cabin sizes, but I'm expecting this won't be a problem, as it is just a centimeter or so. Also loved the distinctive red collour, makes it very recognizable and difficult to be lost or traded by someone else's bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small Teagan wheeled bag, 18 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Kipling Teagan S Duffle (Luggage)
Think its a bit large to use as a cabin bag but ideal as a weekend bag. It has plenty of space although a separate waterproof area such as on the larger bags would be appreciated and I love the colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars what a bargin, 16 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Kipling Teagan S Duffle (Luggage)
I have been after one of These since I started buying kipling and couldn't justify spending the big price tag they had on them, so when I saw this for the price I payed which was not much more than one of there handbags I had to get it .I love the colour red, its bright but not gordy and will certainly stand out in a crowd, not actually used it yet, but it looks like it will hold quite a lot and the mesh pocket looks handy for keeping things off your clothes, can't wait to use it.