5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover for your ultrabook
I bought this to protect my Acer Aspire ultrabook. Because of their size, there is a limited choice of covers for ultrabooks. I checked out my local Apple store for something but, as usual when I check any Apple product, I left gasping for breath due to their outrageous prices. So, I checked Amazon and got this one.

I am delighted with it. It's lovely. It looks...
Published on 13 April 2012 by Bobby Elliott

2.0 out of 5 stars not the right size
we bought this for a lenovo yoga 13" as it popped up as "recommended for use", and "other buyers have also bought this", dont bother, its nowhere near big enough and had to be sent back.
Published 12 months ago by rosemike

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very smart laptop sleeve, 24 May 2012
This review is from: EasyAcc 13.3 inch Laptop Ultrabook Leather Sleeve Carry Case Cover for Apple Macbook Air 13.3 , Asus Zenbook UX31, Acer Aspire S3, Lenovo IdeaPad U300s, Samsung SERIES 9 NP900X3B, Toshiba Satellite Z830 Ultrabook (Size: 13.3 inch, Color: Black) (Electronics)
I used this for a Samsung 900X3B which fits very well.

Cover well made even though not real leather,
Magnetic clasps about the right strength -no noise on opening or closing
Gives the appearance of a paper folio - a security feature for a high value ultrabook

Realistically, no significant space for mice or significant extras but for that reason it does not advertise it holds a laptop.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great for a month., 15 May 2013
Great use for a month, protected my laptop well.

Now the magnets have dislodged themselves from their original places and no way of pushing them back, waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars EasyAcc Faux Leather Sleeve Carry Case for laptops and tablets, 27 Mar 2014
The EasyAcc Laptop sleeve Carry Case was just what I needed. It took my Surface Pro Tablet just fine. Delivery was prompt and well packaged from the seller via Amazon. One 'downside'. The magnetic buttons. The 'One' facing left as seen in image above had a manufacturing fault. The reciprocal steel button to be attracted to the magnet was missing. A makers construction fault as the complete Carry Case was perfect in appearance. I can and will live with that 'fault'. I cannot blame the seller and no point in returning the item. It still works fine. Would I buy another? Yes if needed. Do I recommend the seller, Yes indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover for your 13.3" Ultrabook, 11 Mar 2014
Mr. J. C. Hull (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
I got this case for my Sony Vaio Pro 13 as opposed to the official Sony one (which was selling for three times the price), and I am very happy with it. The case itself is very snug, and holds the laptop very tightly, almost too tightly the first couple of times you put the laptop in, since it makes it hard to get the laptop back out. But after a few uses, the case loosened up a bit, and now it is absolutely perfect. I use it to take my laptop to lectures at university, and it works perfectly for this.

It is a lovely leather design, and looks premium in quality. It by no means looks cheap, and protects the laptop very well from scratches and other damage. There isn't a lot of padding, so I'm not sure how much it would protect your laptop if you dropped your bag with the laptop inside, but it would certainly help. The case, as previously mentioned, is also very slim and light whilst providing nice protection for the laptop, so it doesn't add much additional weight to your luggage, or take up too much room in your bag.

I have seen some reviews from people saying it doesn't fit a 13.3" ultrabook, and obviously this is down to which ultrabook you have. But I can definitely vouch for this fitting a 13.3" Sony Vaio Pro perfectly, and I highly recommend this product as fantastic value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely made product, but a little tight for Sony Vaio Pro, 5 Mar 2014
Purchased for Sony Vaio Pro . Even though quite slim, the case was.a little too tight to use. However, fine for my Toshiba Ultrabook. It's a classy product and appears well made. Just not right for every machine

1.0 out of 5 stars Unsatisfactory for purpose, 23 Feb 2014
Not satisfactory for lenovo 13.3 laptop as advertised and therefore useless and should have been made clearer in details given

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't use with HP Split x2 - here are exact dimensions from returned item, 16 Jan 2014
I bought this for use with an HP Split 13-m111sa x2 convertible tablet/ laptop. I wanted to have a sleeve that would hold just the tablet component, allowing me to leave the keyboard docking station element behind.

The sleeve arrived rapidly and I found the quality of the material good, though the EasyAcc printed logo on mine was a bit smudged. Manufacturing quality (hidden stitching/ gluing) was good and there was a good thickness to the sleeve walls, though they are "soft" - there is no hard element (e.g. plastic/ aluminium) embedded into the walls to protect the screen from sharp knocks.

If it wasn't for the size issue (see below) this would have been practically exactly what I wanted.

However, I've had to return the sleeve due to it being too small.

The stated dimensions in the narrative description are (now?) 340mm x 235mm x 5mm, in the technical details 34.6 x 24.8 x 2.2 (cm?); In the product description, it is stated that it is suitable for 13.3" devices.

The actual width dimensions of the one I received were 13 3/4" external (approx. 349mm), 13 3/8" internal (approx. 340mm). However, at this internal dimension it would only be possible to insert something about 3 - 5 mm thick and that would be tight.

Apologies, didn't measure the height, as I couldn't get my tablet in it - my tablet measures 340mm at the widest point, so couldn't fit. I think if your tablet is about 335mm max it would be OK up to about 10mm thick.

4.0 out of 5 stars EasyAcc 13.3 inch laptop cover sleeve for Samsung Ultrabook, 1 Jan 2014
This is the second one of these products I have purchased (previous one was stolen) and I have loved them both. They are not bulky, fit perfectly, look professional and protect the Ultrabook whilst I am carrying it in my bag. I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars What I was looking for!, 30 Dec 2013
This is exactly what I was looking for. The quality/price ratio is excellent and delivery has been prompt and without any problems. My brand new Acer Aspire S3 fits in just perfectly. All in all, I am very happy with the purchase and would buy the same product again in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 13 Dec 2013
I'm using Samsung ultra series 5 (13 inch) and this case is perfect for my laptop.
It is very light and convenient.

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›