5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover for your ultrabook
I bought this to protect my Acer Aspire ultrabook. Because of their size, there is a limited choice of covers for ultrabooks. I checked out my local Apple store for something but, as usual when I check any Apple product, I left gasping for breath due to their outrageous prices. So, I checked Amazon and got this one.

I am delighted with it. It's lovely. It looks...
Published on 13 April 2012 by Bobby Elliott

2.0 out of 5 stars not the right size
we bought this for a lenovo yoga 13" as it popped up as "recommended for use", and "other buyers have also bought this", dont bother, its nowhere near big enough and had to be sent back.
Published 18 months ago by rosemike

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover for your ultrabook, 13 April 2012
Bobby Elliott (Erskine, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: EasyAcc 13.3 inch Laptop Ultrabook Leather Sleeve Carry Case Cover for Apple Macbook Air 13.3 , Asus Zenbook UX31, Acer Aspire S3, Lenovo IdeaPad U300s, Samsung SERIES 9 NP900X3B, Toshiba Satellite Z830 Ultrabook (Size: 13.3 inch, Color: Black) (Electronics)

I am delighted with it. It's lovely. It looks great, and much more expensive than the price would indicate. It fits my Acer like a glove. It feels luxurious, like expensive leather, and has a classy magnetic clasp. It offers good protection to your (very expensive) ultrabook. I use it to carry my ultrabook in my bag to protect its aluminium case from scratches.

So, I am delighted with it and highly recommend it. If you have spent a small fortune on an ultraboook you don't want to hide it behind an ugly cover, and this beauty is a perfect match for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as i wanted to !, 18 May 2013
Fits perfectly to my 13.3 Sony Vaio SVT1312V1ES. Looks like a briefcase and not a bag and this is what I wanted!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Lenovo X1 Carbon (eventually), 26 Dec 2012
I bought this for my Lenovo X1 Carbon, which is slightly wider and thicker than the Macbook Air (it's actually a 14 inch laptop) so I was expecting a bit of tight fit. It was pretty difficult to get it in the case at first, but I found that after getting the laptop inside and stuffing a few sheets of paper around it to stretch it further it now fits quite nicely. The stretching doesn't appear to have caused any damage or visible change to the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars simple and good, 10 April 2013
it is a simple cover that i had bought for my sony vaio duo 11. it is slightly bigger than my vaio but the extra space is not noticeable and not annoying, might even be advantageous for ease removing the vaio out. it is very simple but still soft from inside and has nice feel from outside. it is not hard material which makes it easier to travel with or put in a bag. generally, i guess it is a good value for money, buying an original similar sleeve from sony would had cost me much more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with this, 7 Sep 2012
I bought this for my son's Samsung Ultrabook- it is a series 5 and I wasn't sure if it would be ok. It was a tightish fit at first but has loosened up a bit after a week. My son is pleased with it- he likes the look, it smells like real leather, and the magnetic fasteners are a nice touch. The delivery was quick and there's been a follow up e-mail asking me to get in touch if I'm not happy with the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars EasyAcc Faux Leather Sleeve Carry Case for laptops and tablets, 27 Mar 2014
The EasyAcc Laptop sleeve Carry Case was just what I needed. It took my Surface Pro Tablet just fine. Delivery was prompt and well packaged from the seller via Amazon. One 'downside'. The magnetic buttons. The 'One' facing left as seen in image above had a manufacturing fault. The reciprocal steel button to be attracted to the magnet was missing. A makers construction fault as the complete Carry Case was perfect in appearance. I can and will live with that 'fault'. I cannot blame the seller and no point in returning the item. It still works fine. Would I buy another? Yes if needed. Do I recommend the seller, Yes indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitted Samsung 13.3" ultrabook easily, 26 Nov 2012
Rosey Lea (london, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Fitted my Samsung 13.3" ultrabook easily, with enough room to spare that I didn't have to jam it into the sleeve.

Loved the magnetic envelope flap style closure.

As others have said, this isn't real leather, but it looks close enough that I did give it a good check over believing it may well have been.

This is a carry sleeve rather than a protection case, so it's not going to help you if the machine takes a real whack. But the cover is strong enough to to protect an ultrabook from scratches in your bag, accidental spills on the train and from lighter bashes to the corners. It's also nice to get away from neoprene once in a while and have something that looks a bit more old school and elegant. The case looks like an upmarket paper folio, so it's slightly less obvious to carry around in your hand if need be.

Not for real impact protection, but lovely as a day-to-day case.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Neat Sleeve, 18 Feb 2013
I have two ultra books, a Samsung series 5 which belongs to my employer and a much smarter series 9 which is my own. I want both to be well protected and easily accessible, I therefore have two EasyAcc 13.3inch sleeves. they fit snugly and safely and most important easy to open and retrieve from. Well made and smart to look at sleeves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very smart laptop sleeve, 24 May 2012
I used this for a Samsung 900X3B which fits very well.

Cover well made even though not real leather,
Magnetic clasps about the right strength -no noise on opening or closing
Gives the appearance of a paper folio - a security feature for a high value ultrabook

Realistically, no significant space for mice or significant extras but for that reason it does not advertise it holds a laptop.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great for a month., 15 May 2013
Great use for a month, protected my laptop well.

Now the magnets have dislodged themselves from their original places and no way of pushing them back, waste of money.