5.0 out of 5 stars Coloured pebble beads
I am new to beading and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of these little glass beads for the price. Nice mixture of colours.
Published on 27 Jun 2012 by Patmay

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty - but different size hole and not so much variety.
Published 1 month ago by dmcnabb

5.0 out of 5 stars Coloured pebble beads, 27 Jun 2012
This review is from: Pretty Pebbles Beads - 100 Opaque Glass Beads 6mm round Colour Mix (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE BEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 29 Nov 2013
My favourite beads of all the beads I've ever bought! They are just gorgeous. Love love love them :) HIGHLY recommend them!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty - but different size hole and not so much variety., 21 Nov 2014
dmcnabb - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I purchased these beads for a craft project for my son. We were making a bracelet for his grandma for christmas. I didn't count to make sure there were actually 100 - but they came in a small zip bag. There wasn't quite the variety as in the photo. The photo has some lovely turquoise beads, we didn't have any of those unfortunately - Ours was mainly black, grey, hot pink., light pink, orange and green. There were a few red coloured beads in there. My main issue was the hole in the beads being so varied that some beads were loose on our elastic cord and some wouldn't go on at all. They are pretty beads and a good price. If you need exactly 100 for anything I wouldn't count 100% on it, but if you're looking for enough beads to make a couple of bracelets on elastic they're ideal (provided you're happy to wait as they come from overseas). I would buy them again, purely because they are so cheap, but if the job you are doing these for is particular, I would spend more money and get just what you want elsewhere.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 28 Feb 2014
i am changing my review as i am very disappointed. these beads have started to peel and are leaving flecks of paint on my skin and i havent even worn them that much at all. avoid these beads!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars glass beads, 20 Nov 2013
just right for the job i wanted them for,nice weight and nice sized hole for ease of threading , which is a God save ,when you've got loads to sew on. lovely multiple colours .

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Pebbles Beads, 14 Dec 2012
Used these for making earrings good variety of colours but quality not as good as Iexpexted them to be, you get what you pay for

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 4 Jun 2014
I love these beads as they are beautiful and tactile. I haven't decided what to use them for as they are so pretty I don't want to use them up!

5.0 out of 5 stars beads, 26 May 2014
Nice sized beads to work with. Lovely design worked well with my bead making necklaces. My daughter used some aswell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 11 May 2014
Nice set of beads and they work well for the craft projects I bought them for. The whole is a good size to get thread through.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Beads, 8 May 2014
S. Selkirk (South Bend, IN) - See all my reviews
I got these beads as a gift for my niece and she loved them. Such pretty colours and look great on a necklace, bracelet & earrings.