Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 14 February 2013
I Brought this for my husband for christmas who is mad about Paul Weller.
very Happy man.
I would recommend.
on 19 March 2012
When I first heard 'Wake Up The Nation' it took three or four listens until I really got it. With 'Sonik Kicks' once is enough. Even if you are not a Weller fan, this album is worth at least one listen. This is very much the sound of now by an artist who was creating the sound of my youth! The collaborations with Simon Dine, either writing or producing are clear, loud and fantastic.

I think I like this record!!!
on 31 March 2012
I'm a great Paul Weller fan, and have all he has released, from the Jam, right up to present, unfortunately i'm bitterly disappointed with this release, only the current single, 'that dangerous age', is up to Paul's previous best. Sorry mate.
on 30 March 2012
I have just finished listening to this Album and i have to say that this is the Worst Paul Weller Album Ever!!!!
Gone are the days of the JAM and STYLE COUNCIL, also the first few solo albums were OK but it seems that now
the songs seem to be written on the back of a cigarette packet as the tracks are uninspiring,lifeless and dull.
I think Paul writes about anything that comes in to his head and puts pen to Cigarette packet and makes an Album.
I think Paul is trying to keep up with the Noel Gallaghers and Damon Albarns as far as image and credibility is concerned
but he has had his time and i think it's time to put the Guitar away and bow out gracefully if this is what we have to look forward too
in Future.
Lets face facts, it is never going to be a million seller and i think Paul Weller is sadly trying to reclaim former glories but he has sadly had his day.
Look at the Cover, he thinks he is Gary Numan all of a sudden,Total Poseur if you ask me.
1111 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 March 2012
I really struggled to listen to his last two releases ( 22 Dreams and Wake Up The Nation ). In the end i did like them , however this time around i like this from the first listening. In fact i`ve played it non-stop. Highly Recommended ...buy it...since i made this review all i can say this gets better every time i listen ....Mr Weller i salute you !!!!!
on 28 September 2012
I'm amazed how anybody in their right mind can give this a good review. When you think about some of the brilliant music this man has done in the past from when he was a young kid up to Stanley Road and some of the dross he has done in recent years he may as well just pack it up. This CD is just a waste of time and I think embarrassing. There is not one good track on it.I have waited in vain for years now for a decent Weller offering and I finally give up. This one is for the bin - sorry Paul its time to retire.
55 comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 May 2012
Another release and another fine collective of Wellers brilliant compositions,he has never let me down in the whole time ive been following him which is since 1978 x
on 12 October 2013
I bought this for my friends birthday and they love it. It made my friends day.

on 24 February 2015
As expected.
on 19 March 2012
Absolutely amazing album from Weller, especially "That Dangerous Age" and "All Around The Lake"

Can't wait to see him in June now!!!!!