5.0 out of 5 stars Did Not Disappoint
I was looking for some pearls to wear at work with my rather conservative work clothes. I wanted something classic, but also a little different so was trolling through the selections offered by Amazon. Came upon these, ordered them, they arrived quickly and are really lovely. Just what I wanted. Nice quality, easy to wear and look just great. They did not disappoint.
Published 19 months ago by Lois

3.0 out of 5 stars What no backstops
beautiful earing but disappointed in the lack of back stops surely the should be included
Published 2 months ago by keith

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Did Not Disappoint, 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: Miore Gold Earrings 9ct Yellow Gold Pearl Drops MA987E (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really beautiful, 28 Jan 2013
These earrings are of excellent quality and are a very generous size. They arrived very quickly and as usual I am really pleased with them. The quality is excellent,well worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 26 Dec 2012
Beautiful, simple, good quality. look lovely on, I bought them as a present but would like some myself!Don't need to

5.0 out of 5 stars Moire 9ct Yellow Gold Pearl Drop Earrings, 5 Nov 2013
My husband has bought me these earrings for Christmas so I have seen them only once to check that I was happy with them. They are lovely and lived up to expectations, much better quality compared to earrings of a similar price that I had looked at in the shops, so I'm looking forward to Christmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 18 Oct 2013
good quality. have worn them for all times of the day equally attractive with jeans or evening dress. a GOOD BUY

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy Looking Earings, 30 Sep 2013
The combination of glistening gold and pearl is effective and adds style to all my outfits. I was impressed by the size of the pearls, they're a pleasure to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold/pearl earrings, 22 April 2013
Very pleased with this purchase. wanted pearls with gold rather than silver to replace my wedding pair which were stolen

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pearl earrings., 11 Nov 2013
These earrings are a lovely colour, a good size, and are suitable for all occasions. I will keep them for myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 20 Aug 2013
Love these, look great with T-Shirt and Jeans also with Wedding outfit.
Would look at more of Miore products in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty earrings!, 20 Mar 2013
These are lovely dainty earrings - the hook is delicate and the pearl is large and shiny. Very nice quality. At first I found the delicate hook a bit difficult to insert into my ear, but maybe that's just me!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›