Colour Name: style1|Change
Price:£4.99+ Free shipping

on 20 July 2012
Used in conjuction with permethrim on clothes and insect repellent on a 2 week holiday to kenya (with safari) only got 2 bites. Pleased with result.
on 14 September 2012
cant fault this product spent two weeks in tunisia not one mosquito bite between the two of us other holiday makers where bitten.
on 5 November 2012
My daughter is prone to bites but since purchasing the Mozzi bands she has had none, would recommend to anyone. Also, very quick delivery 10/10.
on 1 March 2013
Just back from Eygpt,
Ordered these at the last minute, after a little mistake the company where great in sorting it.
Spot on, not one single bite in 10 days, we saw lots of holiday makers covered in bites, even gave a few away and they also said they worked.
Must add we did also used spray.
Will get some more when we reutrn
Ken
on 24 June 2013
Having bought a similar item for holidays last year I purchased 2 sets of the above bands believing they would be of a similar quality and also in the belief I had purchased multi-coloured bands. Instead, 20 individually wrapped pink bands that look and feel just like the fuzzy felt I would have played with as a child arrived. They look like cheap fake imitation bands with the name of the bands on the outer packaging and on the bands themselves being similar, but definitely different. Will be purchasing other bands to have peace of mind while on holidays.
on 25 February 2013
I was very dissapointed with these mozzi bands because they are cheap imitations and the logo on the bag is also spelt incorrectly. DO NOT BUY.
on 22 November 2013
Firstly, these bands do not fit around my ankles, and I'm a female of average size. The clips used to hold the bands in place have immediately fallen of after each attempted use. Therefore, I've been left with the option of tying them around my wrist.

Secondly, they do not contain DEET, just citronella.

They don't actually work, as I'm currently trying to use them in Thailand, I'm being eaten alive! Will be using insect repellent from now on.
on 10 October 2013
Sorry to say, but do not purchase. Not as advertised the were all one colour. Came in single packages and were made of some kind of limp felt with a hole one end with a tab button that was supposed to insert into the hole to fasten but did not, therefore I just tied them around my watch. The smelt of citronella and deet?

I have been in touch with the manufacturers and they are refunding my money.
on 13 December 2012
I received these and was surprised to see that although I bought this under the premise they contained DEET they do not! I am yet to try if they are effective or not, but I am not happy they are mis-sold.
on 21 February 2014
I just got back from Benin in West Africa. I was very proud and excited about my mosquito bands. pity all flying things there weren't. not one bit!!

I have been eaten alive regardless of any band and I'd love to show you pictures of my calves and shins were for two weeks the natives partied on my blood!!

utter useless stuff!!