on 18 May 2013
Decided to give these a try as I really did not want pay £65 upwards for the Panasonic glasses. Descripton said they worked for the Panasonic st50 and given I've got a gt50 there appeared no reason why they shouldn't work on another tv from the same 2012 range. glasses were delivered within 3 days even on free delivery so kudos to the supplier. The glasses synched up immediately with the tv. Simply turn the 3d function on the tv, take the glasses within a metre of the tv and press and hold the button on the left arm. Approximately 10-15 seconds later a message appears saying the glasses are paired with the tv. Once paired there is no need to repeat. 3d and converted 2d to 3d work perfectly. Then when you want to watch 3d again, simply turn on the 3d on the tv and a quick press of the button on the left arm (from anywhere in the room this time) and you are good to go. You do get a bit of flicker when you watch 3d in the day, especially if you have a window close or behind the tv as I do, but this is inherent in active 3d technology, nothing to with the glasses. And its the background surrounding the tv where it is noticable, not the tv itself. And as you watch for a few minutes, you don't notice the flickering anymore as your eyes get used to it. Obviously if you watch in a darkened room you don't see any flicker at all. If you don't wear glasses usually it will probably take some time to get use to the weight of them. Personally, I'm quite sensitive the weight of any type of glasses, plus active 3d can tire the eyes quite quickly so you probably won't be able to wear them for long. Maybe the Panasonic ones are a bit lighter, I don't really know, but if you want to pay an extra £40 for that, it's up to you. Other than that, if you want perfectly working active 3d glasses for a Panasonic plasma, these will do the trick just fine
on 28 March 2013
Well, I bought these as I did not want to pay over £55 for the official Toshiba glasses for my TV. I was a little dubious that the quality would match but I'm glad I was wrong! I used these glasses on a 40" Toshiba TV and using Virgin Media's Tivo and also a high spec gaming PC.

The build of the glasses are sturdy and comfortable on the face for what you would expect from 3D glasses. Comes with 3 different nose supports to suit all size of conkers! Charges very quick and lasts a long time (not needed to recharge yet!).

The picture from Tivo was good but the only drawback was flicker. At first I put it down to the glasses however once I used the glasses on the PC that changed my mind. On the PC they were faultless so I put the problem down to the Tivo box and frame rate. The PC images were nothing short of jaw dropping (tested on ACIII and Black Ops II) and anyone who wants to venture into 3D gaming should try this route. I haven't tested on 3D Blu-ray as I don't own a 3D player however this will change as Blu-ray tends to play at high frame rate and I have no doubt these glasses will work very well.

All in all, a very safe purchase and high quality product.
on 13 May 2013
These 3D Glasses certainly hit the mark, they are affordable but are of good quality and do the job fine. They are comfortable to wear with or without wearing normal glasses at the same time. The glasses have now been used a number of times since we purchased them 6 weeks ago. During this time no one has complained about discomfort or difficulties with viewing or any other performance related problems.
For this reason I give them full marks because they do exactly what they are supposed to do and at an affordable price especially when compared to the £80 ticket for the standard Panasonic glasses.
The glasses arrived promptly within 2 days of the order being placed.
on 22 August 2012
Bought them for my Toshiba 40 inch 3D Smart TV.

Work well.

Thoroughly recommend them.

Recharging the battery is a bit of a nuisance.
on 2 July 2013
Again thank you for these great 3D Glasses. I've now got 4 sets, and no problems with any of them, Thanks for these goods
on 8 June 2014
these are far better than the ones provided by Toshiba,in fact one of the Toshiba ones broke the same day ,,these glasses are very sturdy and I would recommend,i have just purchased two more pair of glasses but NOT FROM THIS COMPANY and I have had to e mail them as one pair is not working ,I should have stuck to this company,,YOU LIVE AND LEARN
on 27 April 2012
They arrived on time and were well packaged.
Plugged them in to charge them.
Tried them with my Toshiba 46TL868B and they worked straight away without any fiddling or setup.
Buying these glasses is a no-brainer at £35 as the Toshiba branded ones are around double that.
Highly recommended.
on 18 February 2013
My problem with these may well be due to my own lack of understanding. That said I found them rather heavy on my face and could not work out how to get them to do the job they were intended for. Probably worth doing more research before getting them.
on 31 January 2014
Had just brought new tv which only came with 2 pairs. these were a good price & work fine, not quite as comfortable but good for the prcie paid. used on TXP50VT65B. may well order some more
on 10 October 2014