on 1 January 2013
The third book in this series has not disappointed and the journey to find out what Lorenzo is upto with the manuscripts and book he has killed for continues in this gripping, addictive book.

This book is very emotional and i had tears in my eyes at the end! The story is very gripping and you not want to put it down as the tension of the story and characters unfolds.

I am now starting the last book(4)A Fall of Water, which holds promises to be the pan ultimate ending! so enought of my review and back to reading!
on 10 August 2013
I downloaded Book 1 for kindle because it was free. I was unable to do anything else until I had got to the end I just could not put this book down. It was totally amazing, was hooked from first page.
Great character development and story. This book gives you a taste of the paranormal, mystery and intrigue, intertwined with romance, mesmerizing and with a touch of the undead, vampires
I was hooked, so ended up buying the following books 2-4.
on 8 November 2012
I'm a huge reader of Paranormal books (Vapires, Werewolves etc)I didn't think I'd find another author as good as Kelley Armstrong, Yasmine Galenorn or Rachel Caine.. But I have.. Elizabeth Hunter's Elemental Mysteries books are superb I love the insight into the characters lives, the twists and turns of the plot. I couldn't put any of these books down, Can't wait until Book 2 of Elemental Worls series comes out.. A superb read.
on 9 January 2013
I am so engrossed in this series it is unbelievable. I am really enjoying the 3rd book and cannot wait to finish it ready to read the fourth.
If you like vampire stories this is one with a difference and you really do become involved in the story line which has cleaverly been drawn out covering loads of different aspects to vampires living with humans.
I would highly recommend this series, but read no 1 and 2 first.
on 8 November 2012
Read the first , really enjoyed so downloaded the next three to save for a long haul flight , but after getting half way through second couldn't stop, read third in two days, already finished fourth , fab books so sad to finish them , and I don't fly for another two weeks, wish ide saves them now , would have actually enjoyed flight if u had . Can't recommend books enough , love the characters truly brilliant read
on 14 April 2013
3 down and 1 to go. I don't know whether to be excited or upset as I near the end of this fantastic series. I got the first book as it was a freebie and got hooked. Disappointed one of the central characters had to die and I have no idea how this adventure will end. I almost thought for moment B was going to be tempted away from Gio although I'm so glad she wasn't. Here goes...let book 4 commence.............
on 2 May 2013
I love Elizabeth Hunter's novels. They are long enough to keep you satisfied and fast-moving enough to whisk you along , devouring the story as eagerly as the vampires do blood. The vampires are some of the sexiest I've experienced since the Sookie Stackhouse novels (True Blood) and the characters are attractive and sympathetic.

A great read if you like your escapism sexy and action-packed!
on 5 July 2013
I got the first book in this series free from the kindle store and didn't really know what to expect. I read a lot of fantasy/young/new adult books and i knew this series in one of these genres. The story completely hooked me in and i fell in love with the characters really quickly. All 4 books in this series are great, well written and an interesting concept including the elements. Would recommend!
on 27 August 2013
what a brill read. this is the 3rd of 4 and you really need to read them all. the plot is excellent its romance, mystery and a who dunnit it puts a modern and refreshing face on an old and tired myth. I could not put the book down and after reading the first book I downloaded the rest of the series. I cant tell you how much I enjoyed the story and I intend to read every book the author has written.
on 14 March 2013
This series of books is very very very good. I love all the characters and the story which is building in each volume. Unfortunately for me I read this book in two days because it was so good!!! On to Book 4!!!

Don't miss this writer......she is excellent and I thank Amazon for putting the first one on as a freebie (when I downloaded it to my Kindle) otherwise I would have missed her.