5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
So tasty! I love it! They are soft and chewy and have a really nice sweet taste. Perfect if your already used to these tastes! People who haven't had them before might find them unusual.
Published 12 months ago by Kokomikeis

3.0 out of 5 stars So so product
Box came to me damaged for the price I was expecting better presentation. I bought it as a gift and I'm disappointed to have to present this as a present for Christmas
Published 7 months ago by Amaya

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 27 Jun 2013
This review is from: Mango Mochi by Yuki & Love 180g (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars In my opinion they tasted great and the delivery was fast so all in all ..., 26 Jun 2014
From start to finish.

When the box fist arrived as some other has commented before me, the container of the Mango Mochi had a somewhat battered appearance. Yet underneath the exterior the Mango Mochi ware safe and sound. In my opinion they tasted great and the delivery was fast so all in all no complaints. Yet I'd say that they tasted better when washed lightly in water to remove the powdery coating (used to stop them from sticking).

3.0 out of 5 stars So so product, 13 Dec 2013