on 14 June 2010
I got these for my son & he is happy with them.
They are quite stylish & look as if they will wear well & are of good quallity for the low price I paid.
Recomended.
on 24 July 2012
Surprisingly comfortable shoe for an economy brand although i think they are more
suitable for walking rather than jogging. 4 stars
on 17 February 2014
Purchased these for mooching around the house so they have had light indoor use only.

Have had these trainers for just over two months and considering the light indoor use I am shocked to find that various areas of the upper material has split and that the adhesive around the base is failing.

Even though they were a cheap trainer I would expect a little more resilience to use on carpet.....
on 24 May 2010
great value and well made however the sole is rather slick, further use may wear this down.
on 3 February 2014
shoes fit perfectly, its a pleasure to go for a walk, as a diabetic I have to look after my feet a fantastic service, thanks very much.
on 23 March 2014
these trainers are very comfortable and fit as expected, they are light weight and good on the foot both for walking and for jogging
on 18 May 2014
This is the second time I have ordered these, and each time I was completely satisfied with, both teh product and the service...Thanks again........
W.P Elliott........
on 18 December 2013
no foot support cheap trainers you get what u pay at the end of the day looks cool though but worth spending a bit more to get proper foot support
on 13 November 2014
First, I liked these, very comfortable and for the price very good. Bought as a last minute requirement before a trip. Although they were really nice and comfy, they have one negative. Unless I was ridiculously hard on them (I don't think so) the soles wore out pretty fast, where the uppers were fine for a lot longer. Thety are still pretty good, but the soles have worn through, and now really are not much use as they let water in. Still. For the money, were pretty good. Overall, they lasted about 3 months.
on 10 December 2012
Not very good worn them couple of times and they have split and the bottom grips have worn out. Wont buy them again