on 20 August 2013
This item is so low priced you can't believe how good it is does the job it's designed for without any problem, and so safe to use I managed easily even with arthritic hands,recommended to many friends
on 18 August 2012
I love it. I did hurt my self seriously twice. At the end I got it right. the trick is to sock your feet in warm water for more then 20 minutes and then use it. it would do magic. I don't need to spend 23£ for pedicure.
on 25 May 2013
fab product. need to be careful using it at first as it is very sharp but the results are fab!!!!
on 20 August 2013
Value for money and easy to use...would recommend to everyone. A cheaper alternative to the chiropodist! Overall great product. Thanks!
on 11 May 2014
I used these on my husband, yeah the dead skin came off very easily, but be very careful not to overdo it. I left his feet very sore for a couple of days. Basically is a guarded razor blade and in the wrong hands (mine) not a product you want to play with. Ooopss
on 15 September 2013
Delivered before expected date, packaged well. Easy to use, first time users take care blades are very sharp, follow instructions. Does and excellent job of removing hard skin.
on 26 April 2014
It's effective, does what it says and the delivery was quite quick. However, it's a little messy as the skin/flakes drop everywhere.
It should be used with caution because I removed too much skin when I used it for the first time and it hurts for few days after especially when I walked. (Although it's a quick way to remove calluses, but I think it's quite harsh to the skin and should be used sparingly.)
on 14 April 2014
Using razor blades sounds frightening but this is a relatively safe method if you do not overdo it. Tend to have hard skin form on edge of heels, which is liable to crack, hurt and bleed, especially when in sandals a lot in summer. So have to be vigilant, use the blade lightly if it starts to get bad then a fine rasp file to finish the procedure off. Saves an expensive trip to a chiropodist.
on 12 September 2013
This product is great for removing hard skin, once you get the hang of how much pressure to use its so effective, and no pain at all. I do a lot of running so get quite a build up of hard skin, and foot files either dont remove it properly or cause me friction burn when using them. My feet look like they have been to a professional now.
And just in time for my holiday. Happy Feet
on 23 November 2015
Hmmmm I was recommended this by a family member. Now don't get me wrong its quite good but its tidily, i have to be holding it firmly so it doesn't dismantle which i find annoying. Not bad but not overly amazing as my family member was going on about. None the less it gets rid of what you want to get rid of. Don't go too deep...use with care!