Colour: type1|Change
Price:£1.74+ Free shipping

on 2 July 2014
Would not recommend.

The parcel arrived swiftly in the post. The price of the it was very reasonable. Unfortunately that is all that i can say positively about the item. The width of the band is no where near that of the picture! The picture shows a wide width band the would cover the waist area from the top of the hips to under the bust. I band its self that i received was approximately 7 inches wide. In comparison to that of the picture the band width is half the size, would only cover from hips to maybe the bellybutton and thats it.

In the picture the waist band appears to be of good quality and liked to have been crafted for its intended purpose, however the band i received was a strip of black rubber type material with a blue cotton type material covering the one side, literally looked like it had been cut to size & glued together. Very cheap & poorly contructed!

As soon as i opened the parcel wrapper i was met with an extremely strong chemical small, like really strong smelling glue, it was so strong that it was on my hands even after putting the band back in the wrapper! After smelling that, there is no way i am putting it on my skin around my waist. The band will be heading for the bin, money wasted but the saving grace is that it was very inexpensive!

I would never recommend this product to anyone!
on 10 February 2014
its okay for the price but after few weeks it started to roll and hard to wear.

it would have been a good if a little more better quality
on 11 May 2014
Not even worth one star caused my stomach to gt pimples burns and bruises! I hate it its awful plz dont buy it
on 13 May 2014
Lost it's shape,
then ripped all under a week.
A real waste of time and money, even if it was cheap
on 19 February 2014
Never arrived! Can say anything about the product, but be weary. It doesn't cost much, but still, not worth to loose any money.
on 9 June 2014
this ripped in only the second time used I would not recommend it. I would spend a little extra for better quality
on 9 September 2013
I bought this after getting desperately fed up of trying to shift my tummy. This is my second day of wearing it and I can definitely say it has made a small improvement. I also have sciatica and joint issues at 21 years old and I saw another reviewer said that it had helped with her sciatica too. So I thought that it would be perfect in helping me slim down and with the sciaitica pain. The smell is a quite strong at first, but I sprayed it with deo and a bit of body spray and can't smell it at all now. I am a little apphrehensive to wash it in the machine so I may have to wash it by hand.

It is sturdy and the velco doesn't come undone from movement. I thought that it might slip off or come undone throughout the day with bending and sitting but it has not budged. I am wearing it at the moment at work and have only had it on for a few hours and can already tell my back is sweating.

I have high hopes for this product and for the price you really cannot go wrong. I will say, if you are larger than a UK size 16, then this product will probably not fit around. I have it stretched to its limits at the moment and I am a size 14-16.

I may have to purchase another one as well as I am very impressed with this product and I recommend it highly.
on 11 March 2014
It's quite good if you wear it while doing exercise but wearing it all day n night at home doesn't make any difference. Will recommend it to poeple who go either gym or do work out at home!
on 29 August 2013
Comfy to put on and wear and it does seem supportive for the back. Don't seem to have got down to a size 10 yet but I live in hope.
on 22 May 2014
I would not buy this ever again or recommend to anyone, I wore it for about a hour and left my side tummy and back all burnt and sore. Couldn't even lay on my back.