5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS THE FIRST READ FOR ME BY THIS AUTHOR, AND IT WON'T BE THE LAST. THIS IS FANTASTIC
Roni's mother had recently died, Roni had allowed herself to go downhill, depressed with her life she had been comfort eating. Nellie who is Roni's best friend, has had enough. Nellie has got two free passes for the 5th street gym. Unhappy but going along with Nellie, they are assigned a personal trainer, Noah.

I don't want to say anymore as so much happens in...
Published on 29 April 2012 by Reader

2.0 out of 5 stars not for me sorry
Too slow for me really tried to get into it but it just drags no real story just some young lad fancy a woman older that he train so she could loose wieght
Published 7 months ago by Claire

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read. Worth the read., 16 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Noah (5th Street Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Wow I loved the storyline in this book. The characters were truly amazing and Noah is one hot young man. Varonica has been through recent heartache and become a recluse who has put on some weight in her depression. Ronis friend Nellie is determined to get her out the funk shes in by joining the gym. Noah wants to train and gets the oppertunity by training both roni and Nellie. After getting to know eachother and becoming close friends they develop feelings beyond the friendship but there's one problem which has roni pulling back.. she is 8 years older.. yep 8 years. Fantastic read and definatly looking forward to reading the next 5th street book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Noah, 20 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Noah (5th Street Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Ok read lacked something though

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyed, 28 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Noah (5th Street Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I liked this book, the story was realistic ( relatively speaking ). A tad long winded, respectful and romantic love story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Laura Edwards, 9 April 2015
This review is from: Noah (5th Street Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book was great . Looking forwards to reading the rest of the book in the series excellent writing .

3.0 out of 5 stars Good to pass the time, but don't expect too much, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Noah (5th Street Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I decided to give this book a go, as it was a freebie. I am glad I didn't have to pay for it. The writing was good, it hooks you in, but the story moves very slow and there is not much to it. Few times I felt very bored, and almost wished that some of the characters got killed off, just to make it more interesting. If you are after a slow, sweet, romantic story, than this one is for you.
This book was ok to relax and pass the time, but it will go to my "Losers" collection (i.e. books that get read only once and eventually deleted).

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab-u-LUSH, 4 April 2012
This review is from: Noah (5th Street Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Love Love Love this book!!! It gave me that excited tingly feeling as soon as I started it, I knew it was going to be FAB-U-LUSH....and it WAS YAY!!!! Had to pull an all-nighter cause I could NOT put it down. This is my first E. Reyes book and I can't believe I've been missing out!!

This book had everything that ignites my passion for reading, it was beautiful.

The intensity, the build-up and the passion was amazing. It made for a beautiful journey that had me on that emotional roller-coaster that you can't get off and don't want to either. It had me laughing, swooning (if that's a word lol), angry, frustrated, and I had tears...

Noah (BIG *SIGH*) works at the 5th Street Gym and wants to become a personal fitness trainer. Jack (who owns the gym) gives him his first chance with Veronica and Nellie who have coupons for a free week.

Veronica has let herself go since her mum's death. She has put on lots of weight because she doesn't leave her house. That is until her best mate Nellie drags her to a local gym. There they meet their gorgeous and young trainer Noah. Noah is not only a fab personal trainer who sorts out Roni, he becomes her best friend and house mate when his place falls apart...and so the story begins!!

Noah has had a tough life but came through and is a professional boxer in training. He is totally alpha male but has this vulnerability that just made him completely love-able and *sigh* YUMMY!!!

He is 20...Roni is 28...big dilemma for Roni...

(but more so for me, as I am 36 and TOTALLY crushing on Noah right now!!!)

Can't wait for the next book in this series (which hopefully has a bit of Noah in it too!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 21 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Noah (5th Street Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book and can't wait to read the next one

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read, 1 Feb. 2013
Gill (UK Northumberland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Noah (5th Street Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I read this book following a friends recommendation and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. The story was well written with a good pace and entertaining. Well worth a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Age really is an illusion, 29 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Noah (5th Street Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book..I have a big issue with age when it comes to relationships and I'm totally like Roni ..founder guys don't appeal to me but you can't help who you fall for. Noah is such a great guy you would think his older..it's like his twenty eight and she's twenty..but they are sweet together..relatable& believable..loved it.. Will read more of Elizabeth's books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Noah (5th Street Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
A new series by the author, it was beautiful and refreshing. I never thought I would like a book with a boxing story line but I did. I also recommend The Moreno Brothers.

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›