5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it.
A really good read, good insight into Motown ways.
Published 1 month ago by Anne Daykin

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, Beyond Amateurish and Offensive to Motown's Legacy
If I could give this release ZERO stars and it would be captured, I would. It is embarrassing and must have been self-published because no self respecting publishers would release such garbage. I really would like my money back but I probably lost my window of opportunity due to my being totally mystified as to how this got released.
Published 9 months ago by L. Boki

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, Beyond Amateurish and Offensive to Motown's Legacy, 27 Aug. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Amateurish book - avoid..., 2 April 2013
Dreadful book. Bought this for my Dad's birthday on the basis of his love of Motown and the reviews on Amazon.com. The product that arrived was of very poor quality... Badly-written, lacking in any depth and of a low-quality finish. Looks like something a 12 year old would deliver as a school project. quite frankly I'm too embarrassed to give it as a gift so it's back to the drawing board. This one will be returned. If you love Motown then avoid this. Looks like a few suspect reviews on Amazon.com I'm afraid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 30 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Recollections: The Motown Sound By The People Who Made It (Kindle Edition)
A really good read, good insight into Motown ways.